Controller Issues?

+
Controller Issues?

Is anyone else having serious controller issues with this game. Here is what is happening to me. At the start of the game, everything played beautifully. However, as I advance through the game (at least 50 hours), and pick up more items, the game bugs out on me, specifically the controller, almost all of the time. Frequently the camera pivots and rotates without me pressing any buttons. Geralt runs in circles or off ledges, and then I have to reload. Often, in battle, I am unable to fight and get stuck running into walls. I also find that the game lags up horribly, with the controls. It can take at least 20 seconds before the game responds to a button press. This doesn't happen with ANY OTHER GAMES. I have lowered the sensitivity of the controller way down but this doesn't seem to solve the problem. I shouldn't have to buy a new controller to play this game. CD PROJEKT RED, please fix this issue! I have read online that other people are experiencing the same issues. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Not happening to me.... CDPR will take a look at that however its not a very common issue among other players though.

Top Bottom