Controller problem

+
Controller Issues
Hey there Choombas!

I´m already playing Cyberpunk for the 3rd time and I´m still in love with it. But since my old controller ( Easy SMX 2)
started having drift stick it was time for a new one (Speedlink RAIT). Plug and play nothing really difficult about it...but: Only when playing Cyberpunk I´m having issues with the left stick. While being in the start menu the cursor always flips back to "start new game,/load/continue". Loading the last game is quite difficult with that, as the cursor always snaps down. Breachprotocol is much harder with that issue too -.-. I already reinstalled windwos. Tried different settings ingame, via windows, but nothing helped.
I made a video ingame to show what I mean

Maybe someone encountered the same issue and solved it.

EDIT
Issue solved!!!!
Well I´m feeling kinda stupid as I solved the problem myself with quite an easy solution....:oops:
Seems like Steam was at fault. As I play via GOG I just shut steam down and suddenly the controller issue is completely gone! I hope this helps anyone with the same problem. Still....feeling kind of stupid as I tried so many other things that were much more time intensive and complicated -.- . But at least I can enjoy the game again 100 %.:shrug:

Last edited:
Top Bottom