Controller support

+
Controller support

So I am using a directinput controller which Gwent obviously does not recognise. So I thought I'd use the x360ce plugin, but I haven't been able to get that to work. Does anyone here have some tech knowledge and can provide a solution or a definitive answer that it's (not) possible?

1.) Which controller are you using?

2.) Are you using any 3rd-party driver software that came with it? (If so, uninstall that driver and try running the controller Plug-n-Play. Physically disconnect it after uninstalling the drivers, restart your PC, then plug it back in and let Windows re-detect everything.)

1.) Which controller are you using?

2.) Are you using any 3rd-party driver software that came with it? (If so, uninstall that driver and try running the controller Plug-n-Play. Physically disconnect it after uninstalling the drivers, restart your PC, then plug it back in and let Windows re-detect everything.)

A playstation 2 controller. I plug it in through a device that is connected through USB. I have never experienced a game where it didn't work.
Since I use directnput, I often have to resort to x360ce. This plugin allows me to emulate having an x360 controller. It has never failed me. I wonder if other people's controllers are recognised by Gwent.

Top Bottom