Cool friends playing CyberPunk 2020 [VIDEOS]

+
Cool friends playing CyberPunk 2020 [VIDEOS]

Here's a complete playlist of some cool guys and girls playing the game.

It has everything to do with CyberPunk 2077 since some of us who haven't played 2020 can now have a brief idea of how the setting will be.

So based on these videos, what do you think CyberPunk 2077 can learn from 2020?

Last edited:
Yep, posted before. It's okay, pretty cliched game play.

Also 2020, not 2077. Will move in a bit. Probably.

Lisbeth_Salander;n8375810 said:
Here's a complete playlist of some cool guys and girls playing the game.

It has everything to do with CyberPunk 2077 since most of us who haven't played 2020 can now have a brief idea of how the setting will be.

So based on these videos, what do you think CyberPunk 2077 can learn from 2020?

Never played these tabletop or heard of anyone in my country into this...roll the dices, create your own team scenarios. Kind of weird, this a nerd/American thing?
Remember though way back in school, some geeks would scuttle off during off hours, then come back, point their pencils at one another and then run around in circles yelling : Doom, Doom, Doom!
It was pretty funny at the time. :p

More a 70's and 80's thing.

Back then we didn't have PCs or an internet, so you got together with friends and played tabletop games.

Folks still play them but their popularity has diminished substantially.

RLKing1969;n9381401 said:
First time I saw anything with that audio stuff was from a game I played back in 2001-2002'ish or so... it was a clip from the the PS2 game Summoner which came out back in 2000-2001 (think it was a bonus video clip or something that you could watch in the game).

I don't know which one came out first though... or where the original audio stuff came from... if it was made for the Summoner game, or if it was from something befor that game... but here below is the video that I saw in the game Summoner.

Last edited:
Top Bottom