Cool ideas for expansion

+
I had a thought, mabey for the expansion we could get 3 new npc's that are fixers that give an infinite amount of repeatable jobs or gigs and also double as merchants with their own unique stock of items, so these 3 npc's would spawn in the afterlife and their appearance would be based upon the type of jobs they'd offer for instance, assassination, thievery, hacker, and they'd sell weapons, gear, mods, respectively and all of their stock would be new iconics, so if this is established cdpr could support the game indefinitely each month by realizing 3 new iconics one for each fixer, so these jobs would be , rob, kill, hack, something or someone, then drop items if any off at a drop off point, those jobs would take place in any place in NC. The player would also be able to call the fixers from their phone to get a job or when they kill the target like "jobs done" - "good... Sending the eddies now" hehe and you'd be able to farm eddies and xp indefinitely to obviously earn enough to buy the iconics they have to sell, and mabey the player would have to earn reputation with each individual fixer in order to even buy said iconics, and while they're at it mabey cdpr could add the interiors to all the "locked" buildings. Imagine getting an assassination job where the target is a hotdog stand owner where you run up on the target in the street and then the next one is a vp of militech and you have to go inside the building unnoticed to get to his office, same with the other jobs you know, steal or hack something somewhere conspicuous and then the total opposite the next job, That be cool, I think.

This isn't necessarily about the expansion. It's more about not being able to sell your cars. I have way too many and I only drive like 2 or 3 of them.project red, please make a way to where we can sell our cars

Hello! I would like to say what I thought I was going to get from cyberpunk 2077 after the first ever trailer from 2013. First of all that trailer opened my eyes for the cyberpunk universe, and I envisioned a very grim city, distressing, full of danger after every corner, something like gotham in the night, full of mega buildings and tunnels and bridges, so massive and gargantuan that you can't really see the sky anymore, streets full of hobos and prostitutes and policemen at every corner trying to keep order in the chaos, and you, the character, being just a mere street kid trying to make a name for himself in this dangerous world, but this world holds many dark and wonderful secrets that you haven't discovered yet. And I didn't really get that from the game. Yes it's beautiful, yes the architecture is kinda impressive, I apreciate developers hard work, but the feeling isn't there, and the buildings arent big enough or the atmosfere isn't figuratively speaking toxic enough, i don't know, but the atmosfere from deus ex was more cyberpunky than this even if it wasn't this complex.
As for gameplay, I would've liked to be much more like watch dogs legion.. maybe I was hoping for so much more since we talk about cd project red here.. but i would've liked to join or make my own crew and to pick recruits, and have the possibility to interact with whomever I wanted from the streets, meaning, to be a sistem of aleatory npc characteristics, hobbyes, life, occupation etc. from a pool generated for each npc you could encounter, and I would've liked for the missions to be more stealth focused, because you can not be an absolute god and making a mayhem everywhere you go, that means you are a cyberpsicho and nothing can stop you, not even max tac, and that seems not real enough. And maxtac is a joke in this game. Maybe I'm just crazy and ask for way to much, but seeing that thirst trailer..maan.. my imagination went trough the roof.
Sorry for this long post, it's just my frustration that I got just a linear story about keanu reeves in something that seems to be like cyberpunk.

Hello! I would like to say what I thought I was going to get from cyberpunk 2077 after the first ever trailer from 2013. First of all that trailer opened my eyes for the cyberpunk universe, and I envisioned a very grim city, distressing, full of danger after every corner, something like gotham in the night, full of mega buildings and tunnels and bridges, so massive and gargantuan that you can't really see the sky anymore, streets full of hobos and prostitutes and policemen at every corner trying to keep order in the chaos, and you, the character, being just a mere street kid trying to make a name for himself in this dangerous world, but this world holds many dark and wonderful secrets that you haven't discovered yet. And I didn't really get that from the game. Yes it's beautiful, yes the architecture is kinda impressive, I apreciate developers hard work, but the feeling isn't there, and the buildings arent big enough or the atmosfere isn't figuratively speaking toxic enough, i don't know, but the atmosfere from deus ex was more cyberpunky than this even if it wasn't this complex.
As for gameplay, I would've liked to be much more like watch dogs legion.. maybe I was hoping for so much more since we talk about cd project red here.. but i would've liked to join or make my own crew and to pick recruits, and have the possibility to interact with whomever I wanted from the streets, meaning, to be a sistem of aleatory npc characteristics, hobbyes, life, occupation etc. from a pool generated for each npc you could encounter, and I would've liked for the missions to be more stealth focused, because you can not be an absolute god and making a mayhem everywhere you go, that means you are a cyberpsicho and nothing can stop you, not even max tac, and that seems not real enough. And maxtac is a joke in this game. Maybe I'm just crazy and ask for way to much, but seeing that thirst trailer..maan.. my imagination went trough the roof.
Sorry for this long post, it's just my frustration that I got just a linear story about keanu reeves in something that seems to be like cyberpunk.
I get what u mean, personally I felt the npc's where not wearing the appropriate attire, hence the crime rate I feel they should be wearing some sort of body armor/ protection, the way they look at the moment is a bit un immersive

One thing that’d be pretty cool, to piggyback on your idea, is the option to create a Corpo Security character. Like a Militech or Trauma Team trooper, whose entire questline is an endless, repeatable sequence of gig-style procedural missions. This could also be boosted by mods or UGC

One thing that’d be pretty cool, to piggyback on your idea, is the option to create a Corpo Security character. Like a Militech or Trauma Team trooper, whose entire questline is an endless, repeatable sequence of gig-style procedural missions. This could also be boosted by mods or UGC
Or like mabey one of the gangs imagine doing tyger claws, mabey wakako could be the quest giver

DLC ideas...I have one. What if one of the corps, or gangs create a waking nightmare infection that can affect NPCs or V while awake....kind of like the movie Smile....V will have to figure out if possession, or cyberpsychosis is at play; while trying to get her head right with the biochip. Halloween themed of course.

DLC ideas...I have one. What if one of the corps, or gangs create a waking nightmare infection that can affect NPCs or V while awake....kind of like the movie Smile....V will have to figure out if possession, or cyberpsychosis is at play; while trying to get her head right with the biochip. Halloween themed of course.
That be cool

The only thing I'd love to see from this franchise is more side-quests that expand on the different lifestyles of the people of Night City in interesting stories. Like there are tons of areas that aren't really utilized in the main game. Such as I remember finding one area of the city in Santo Domingo during the "Killing in the name of" quest. It looks like what urban areas look like in New York City today. 2022 Queens or Brooklyn. It would be nice to know how people are living in that part of the city. As an Edgerunner, you can end up meeting people from all walks of life. I wanna be able to go in depth into the lives of everyone from the lowest parts of society to the highest. The main game touches on that a bit, but I kinda wanted more. A lot more. Lol. At least when it came to side quests. The main story was amazing tho. A++

Top Bottom