Copied decks strange premium (non)prioritization

+

Qzman

Forum regular
When copying decks from somewhere online, why does the deck builder seem to force both non-premium and premium cards into decks?
The algorithm seems to be this:
  • 1st card: Check for non-premium
  • 2nd card: Check for premium
(For bronzes):
  • 3rd card: Check for non-premium
  • 4th card: ?
...instead of going with either consistently. This is so annoying, I tried to counter it by milling regular cards when also owning premiums but sometimes you can't do it (for basic set) and even if you could, it's kind of stupid.

Could we make this a petition for devs to consider?

When copying decks from somewhere online, why does the deck builder seem to force both non-premium and premium cards into decks?
The algorithm seems to be this:
  • 1st card: Check for non-premium
  • 2nd card: Check for premium
(For bronzes):
  • 3rd card: Check for non-premium
  • 4th card: ?
...instead of going with either consistently. This is so annoying, I tried to counter it by milling regular cards when also owning premiums but sometimes you can't do it (for basic set) and even if you could, it's kind of stupid.

Could we make this a petition for devs to consider?

Best guess, it goes by the deck creator not the deck recipients collection. If you lack premiums that they have the game inserts basic cards, if they lack premium that you have the game still inserts basic cards. Just a guess.

Qzman

Forum regular
Best guess, it goes by the deck creator not the deck recipients collection. If you lack premiums that they have the game inserts basic cards, if they lack premium that you have the game still inserts basic cards. Just a guess.
You're right, this is actually the only credible explanation... I was hoping it could be done the way it is in Hearthstone, decoupled from anyone's personal collection, prioritizing premiums...

Lexor

Forum veteran
There are no differences in url codes when you are exporting deck with normal cards and then change them to premium ones.

Top Bottom