Coral is broken with Bran!

+
I remember using Petri's Philter on Coral when she only had Orders before. I thought to myself, "Wow, this is incredibly strong." Little did I know they would give her Zeal the next patch. I know she's had Zeal for a while now but I'm just saying how ridiculous it is. I don't think I can add anything interesting to the conversation but she is definitely overtuned. I wouldn't say "broken," because to me, that means something else entirely. Hopefully the devs give a good and balanced ability. Removing one of her charges would completely kill her. Giving her Orders again would kill her as well. Maybe changing the damage she does to 1 ping of damage? I don't know.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc

rrc

Forum veteran
I remember using Petri's Philter on Coral when she only had Orders before. I thought to myself, "Wow, this is incredibly strong." Little did I know they would give her Zeal the next patch. I know she's had Zeal for a while now but I'm just saying how ridiculous it is. I don't think I can add anything interesting to the conversation but she is definitely overtuned. I wouldn't say "broken," because to me, that means something else entirely. Hopefully the devs give a good and balanced ability. Removing one of her charges would completely kill her. Giving her Orders again would kill her as well. Maybe changing the damage she does to 1 ping of damage? I don't know.

What do you think about this @OG.laloquaint?
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/suggestion-the-perfect-fix-for-coral.11003680/

Reducing her Damage to 1 is also pretty good. She is already thinning two cards. Why does she need to add 4 points on the table? That 2 damage would make sense if she doesn't have Zeal, because high risk and high reward. With Zeal, there is only (extremely) HIGH rewards and no risk at all.

What do you think about this @OG.laloquaint?
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/suggestion-the-perfect-fix-for-coral.11003680/

Reducing her Damage to 1 is also pretty good. She is already thinning two cards. Why does she need to add 4 points on the table? That 2 damage would make sense if she doesn't have Zeal, because high risk and high reward. With Zeal, there is only (extremely) HIGH rewards and no risk at all.

I forgot to like your suggestion lol. I dig it though. That would encourage players to play Renew, Lippy and even Eist. It would definitely make her more flexible in Skellige. I think that would be a good change. :cool:

Increase her provision cost. She has only 9 that's a joke. Coral is much better than Birna, because she can deals tons of damage, but Birna has 10. So 9 provisions for Coral with her current ability is just a joke.

Top Bottom