Coral is broken with Bran!

+
Hello team and everyone.

Currently the Coral card with the leader Bran is totally broken with Zeal!
Would you like to hear your opinion, or am I alone clearly identifying this???

It is 4 of body + your ability (2 + 2) + Leader (1 + 1), if you pull Roach which is very common 3 + Ability of leader when discarding a special card (2 + 1) = We already have 16 points !!!

In addition, you filter the deck in two cards and you have the option of discarding a Morkvarg for example (even if it is not the default).

With all these actions, you can not forget that you are still dealing 9 damage to your opponent's cards for only 9 of a supply!
Taking moves from him too.

Only these actions are already very strong, but now many players are using the Lippy Gudmund and in the last round in almost all matches they are able to repeat this skill and again causing all this value damage for only 9 of provision.

* Note, I could just do a deck exactly the same, but it's really tricky to play against this combo, as it stands today is not cool!

Hello team and everyone.

Currently the Coral card with the leader Bran is totally broken with Zeal!
Would you like to hear your opinion, or am I alone clearly identifying this???

It is 4 of body + your ability (2 + 2) + Leader (1 + 1), if you pull Roach which is very common 3 + Ability of leader when discarding a special card (2 + 1) = We already have 16 points !!!

In addition, you filter the deck in two cards and you have the option of discarding a Morkvarg for example (even if it is not the default).

With all these actions, you can not forget that you are still dealing 9 damage to your opponent's cards for only 9 of a supply!
Taking moves from him too.

Only these actions are already very strong, but now many players are using the Lippy Gudmund and in the last round in almost all matches they are able to repeat this skill and again causing all this value damage for only 9 of provision.

* Note, I could just do a deck exactly the same, but it's really tricky to play against this combo, as it stands today is not cool!

Broken af. Plus SK guarantees the deal it wants, then Lippy just replays it.

Be good to get some expert opinion on how to counter it. I was pretty pissed earlier today facing it three times in a row.

Broken af. Plus SK guarantees the deal it wants, then Lippy just replays it.

Be good to get some expert opinion on how to counter it. I was pretty pissed earlier today facing it three times in a row.

The problem is that if we need to create decks to win only one move it is because it must be above average!

And unfortunately making 16 points for 9 of provision 2 times in the match is realemnte well above anything, in addition to filtering the deck and catch what you need.

oh right, so if there's a move that pulls 41 value in one round after using idk 10 provision card, it's owner should go to jail!
I say NO to filthy capitalistic over-provision-ing!

Just to make it clearer about Coral today.

Today we have Princess Adda who has his combo in the end that has a lot of value fighting with the vampire.

I do not want the Choir to have any more provision, but not to have an Order without zeal.

Yes CDPR please buff this idiotic faction more, having cards to mill entire deck in first round is not enough and I think they should be able to do that twice per every round they play....

Amaze me how year after year devs trying to kill every damn fun and force players to leave, year after year they have broken faction or two but who cares right, year after year they ignore players and pretend everything is great, now we have even season rewards for guess what faction and I expecting soon again SK faction event so we finally can rename game and call it maybe '' Skellige VS Monsters ''....

It's usually SK or NG that CDPR want us to use. Occasionally the other factions discover a great deck. But they get shut down within a week.

Technically, Bran + Lippy + Coral was more broken before. It's a rare encounter though since everyone runs Bran Beast. The only reason players play her now is because of provision buff on Bran the zeal on Coral, removal/lock is now not a threat. If you think about it, only Coral is the buffed card in the deck , all the rest is the same as before the patch and some are nerfed just like Morkvarg.

Gernichora's fruit + Old Speartip + Roach = 17 points

Coral + Roach + bran discard + coral discard is 16 points and 3 deckthinning + removing engines because you deal damage.

Coral is far too strong and a pain in the ass to play against. Cdpr will hopefully nerf her. I mean, why does she need no protection like other strong engines? That Zeal buff is stupid.

That's not how formation works, just make it directly row specific. Also formation has been stated to be NR faction specific (except if you want to move Coral to NR)

The problem is the zeal of the Coral!
You simply have to watch your opponent make at least 13 points, if not repeat the skill - there is no way to answer that Zeal!

Bran is ok for me, but when you put it all together, Coral + Leader + Lippy = Too much point, destroy opponent's cards + repeat your skill + filter your deck twice!

It's not just a matter of point, if it was just on your side it would be one thing, as you reinforce your units, but when you do all this and still hit oponte cards, even with immunity in 9 points, there really is something wrong!

* Currently Skellige has 5 discard cards, being Bina and Coral more common - only there are already 4 cards.

I had a match in which Coral and the hunter destroyed all points in turn 2 or 3, forcing me to fold. Then R 2 the opponent gets cocky and plays the witchers/roach and again Coral, which forced me to go down like 5-6 cards to win that Round. Which would make me lose R3 since he got 7 cards and I 1. Yes. Coral is very overpowered.

Coral + Roach + bran discard + coral discard is 16 points and 3 deckthinning + removing engines because you deal damage.

Coral is far too strong and a pain in the ass to play against. Cdpr will hopefully nerf her. I mean, why does she need no protection like other strong engines? That Zeal buff is stupid.

I dont think they gonna nerf her. After the expansion patch things will be better . More ways to deal with things...

I dont think they gonna nerf her. After the expansion patch things will be better . More ways to deal with things...

Thats exactly the problem. Coral cant be dealt with because zeal gives you immediate value. Speaking about the expansion. I think removing zeal but granting her "shield" would perfectly balance her.

Top Bottom