Coral - (lack of) visual effect

+
Coral - (lack of) visual effect

Coral's lack of cool visual effect is not very appealing right now. At least in CB you could cast weather which was kind of cool and while I like the current function of the card it is not satisfying to play only watching numbers be reduced.

Seeing as the cool animations and visual effects are a big part of Gwent it would be nice to see something like Merigold's Hailstorm visuals for her, which would make the card a little more fun/satisfying to use.

I completely agree! I'm not exactly sure what is Coral's specialty as a mage, the only reference she has in the Witcher games is finding shrinked little statues of people, petrified by coral, so maybe there could be a "shringking" animation (since the effect does halve their strength).

As long as we're talking about animations, where'd that amazing Geralt: Igni animation from the Gwent trailer go? I've been longing for it ever since I've seen it!

I think it'd be a good move for CD Project Red to add more animations for premium cards, or add an option to unlock premium animatioons for a small sum of either real money or in-game currency.

Top Bottom