Corpo Plaza - Incompetent Drivers (Arasaka Tower)

+
Hey, not sure if this bug has been mentioned/acknowledged as of yet as it's not exactly urgent but something I came across completely by accident. When you go over to the Arasaka Tower entrance, and jump down from the bridge, there's a long barrier on the left; pretty normal. However, when cars come from the highway, they ALWAYS crash into the same spot (swerving into it, usually) before swerving away and phasing through the remainder of the barriers.

I'm no game designer (only 1 year into my course) but it seems to be an issue with the pathing and perhaps some dodgy code allowing them to phase through. It could also just be my game being busted.

I tried recording this, but everytime I opened OBS the game crashed. I do have a single screenshot, though.
20210126183528_1.jpg

Again, apologies if this has already been posted!

I experienced the same thing in the same place during the game, one of the most disappointing bugs in the Corpo Plaza.

Makes me laugh every time though because it's so damn stupid. The first time I saw it happen, I had to sit there and watch it for a while.

It's the pathing line being mis aligned. Probably thanks to the map team editing that area. Or whoever was making the car paths. Goofed up and never fixed it. They stuck the road blocks in the Biotech fields. So that we couldn't go further down. But the car paths where never removed. So they just drive right through the walls.

Top Bottom