Corporate corruption controversy

+
I'm glad that an employee at CDPR has called CDPR out about the hypocrisy of a corporately corrupt company making a game about the injustice of corrupt corporations taking over our society, while being corporately corrupt themselves but why has no one called out other AAA developers for the same thing? Ubisoft with Watchdogs, EA with Syndicate and Mirror's Edge, Rockstar with GTA!

I know that Cyberpunk is cool but isn't it ironic that these companies have concentrated on this genre without looking at themselves in the process?!

What was the corruption about?
There's a few articles out there about poor working conditions, forced over-overtime, bad manager decisions, and all around shade being thrown. I haven't seen anything posted by an official reputable source, just rants on Reddit or similar.

I'm glad that an employee at CDPR has called CDPR out about the hypocrisy of a corporately corrupt company making a game about the injustice of corrupt corporations taking over our society, while being corporately corrupt themselves but why has no one called out other AAA developers for the same thing? Ubisoft with Watchdogs, EA with Syndicate and Mirror's Edge, Rockstar with GTA!

I know that Cyberpunk is cool but isn't it ironic that these companies have concentrated on this genre without looking at themselves in the process?!

me too seems like hypocrisy is the main theme in 2020

Well, I think we the consumers are just as guilty as the corporations themselves. After actually playing Cyberpunk 2077 and seeing the scope of it I suspect that this game would have been vaporware had they not done all that crunch time work.

Most of us know what these people went through to make these games. This game was insanely ambitious.

Top Bottom