Corrupt save Files

+
Last night, Before I quit I was where I had just met jJackie who asked me follow him on bike to Flathead..
After saving and quitting the game normally last night, ALL MY SAVE FILES ARE NOW CORRUPT, except the first one (3 minutes in, Corpo lifepath).
This happened today while a hotfix patch was being installed through GOG galaxy, but as the Play button wasn't greyed out, I tried to play.

Looking at this reddit post, it might look like, alot of people saving and dying on this mission also gets the same issue.

After I found out mye save files were corrupt, I let the patch finish. Hotfix patch "failed" but restarted and finished fast just after. Save files are synced to GOG galaxy, but still corrupt save files. All of them.

What should I do? Possible to recover them? Or prevent it from happening again?

1607784378554.png

Even the screenshots in the save file folders have become unreadable:
1607898840937.png

Except for the first save file, ManualSave-0...

Attachments

• 1607898856153.png
    1607898856153.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 63
I lost a full day of playing my save files are not corrupted just gone the savings from 12/14/20 are still there but from yesterday all gone i progressed so much cuz i played over +10hours

I have my saves working but cant load them, game says saved data us damaged and cannot be loaded.
This problem came after 55+ hours of gameplay.20201217011133_1.jpg

Top Bottom