Corruption of Delamaine missions & Mission tracking - too many saves?

+
Corruption of Delamaine missions due to phone not working and Mission tracking via the mini map with missing yellow tracking line, think it might be due to amount of saves. I had done two 75%ish runs in Street Rat and Nomad and started doing a Corpo run.

I got to Act 2 and retrieving the run away cabs, that is when I got the phone bug so the script was broken for all of them, Delamaine would show once with no audio so the cabs never activated. At same time the tracking for all missions stopped working, I could still place basic way points but no mission would track once chosen. I tried all the normal work arounds. Reloaded the save / Restarted the game / Did a verify files from GoG launcher with no changes. Then back tracked to a save behind the two bugs, which was at the start of Act 2 playing Silver hand. I then started the Delamaine mission as soon as possible and again got the phone bug.

Then had a look for the saves and noted there are a lot of them and wondered if same issue that the bethesda game engine has with too many saves> So deleted everything except the Corpo saves and it worked once I back tracked again to start of Act 2. So wondering if the game tries to scan all saves when doing auto/quick saves like some games do but is overloaded with too many so corrupts the active one.

Top Bottom