Corvo Bianco upgrades not visible

+
I just started B&W, and have only done the main quest up to and completing "The Beast of Toussaint". I have not gone back to the estate yet after the duchess gifted it to me.

The only non-Main quest I've completed thus far is the "Turn and Face The Strange" quest (I got the new section of the character screen).

Should I wait now, for either a patch or after doing something else before returning to Corvo Bianco and starting, "No Place Like Home"?

You can start the quest "No place like home", but i high recomend when you make the upgrades in corvo bianco use the meditation to pass time and see if the upgrades are OK.
Don't make the same mistake that us made... Most here made the mistake of leaving tousain and corvo bianco upgrades buged.

Look this topic for more INFO :)

The bug seems to pop up when people leave the region of Toussaint during the renovations. Unfortunately the rollback doesn't always help or isn't even possible/reasonable in some cases. I myself am experiencing an issue with it. I have managed to upgrade the main building and the blacksmith area, but renovation of the stables and the garden didn't go through. Yet still the quest counts for these is marked as completed. The quest itself isn't marked as completed though. As for the interior, I have the lab functioning, but not upgraded as well as additional racks for weapons and armour stands, but the bed isn't upgraded or usable. Does anyone know how is the bookcase supposed to be functioning? Can we put away the books from our inventory, or not? If we can, then this is bugged for me as well.
I have read that except for the rollback, the solution might be in moving forward with the main questline. I have yet to verify that as a workaround for me.

More on the topic to be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/4lpdgf/the_witcher_3_patch_121_bugsglitches_megathread/

I strongly suggest using the official support system to help CDPR solve this ASAP: http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/

It turns out that the workaround with progressing through with the main story doesn't work for everyone (it didn't work for me).

I was however able to invite Marlene to Corvo Bianco and she does cook for Geralt now.

I'm counting on the patch to be released soon.

My Roach has his mane and tail all covered in armor. I splurged on the Caed Myrkvin saddle and blinders for him while we were browsing the Renaissance Fai... er, the Tourney Grounds.

Sooner or later it will arrive. Then monster heads are gonna roll...and I'm gonna ride off into the sunset...Roach's mane and tail streaming in the wind of his speed.

Still nothing so far. So 2 weeks after release one of the big new features is still pretty much unusable for me, very disappointing.

Yepp, same here, just realized that the estate is now in permanent limbo, as in it says it's finished yet it isn't, the hidden room is blocked, and the bed is unusable. Disappointed a bit, was looking forward to renovate the whole shabang, but I guess I'll have to wait for a patch to do that... Oh well, not like it matters much in the grand scheme of things.

Same here, i stoped to play when i reached Marlene, i don't wanna to bug more them already is.
I realy apreciate the game, but this bug :(
I'm considering to start a new game + and make everything right...

Yeah, so the patch dropped, and I'm glad that they fixed the upgrading bug, but it seems to have done exactly nothing to the estate if it's already bugged. So this patch solved nothing regarding the upgrade bug, so is there any way I can make the game upgrade the damn estate for me? Console command or something? I absolutely refuse to replay 10 hours just to fix this.

Top Bottom