Corvo Bianco upgrades not visible

+
Corvo Bianco upgrades not visible

As the title says, i've bought all upgrades for the estate, waited for about a week and it still looks like a crummy old house. And the secret room in the cellar is also still blocked...

I also can't get into the hidden room. There is something behind a piece of furniture right when you enter the cellar, looks like a brick wall behind it but I can't get to it. Aard or igni or swords or pressing E does nothing, witchers senses show nothing.

Subimitted a bug report.

Honestly Blood & Wine seems great but it's pretty darn buggy. I'm contemplating holding off playing for a couple of weeks just so they can fix all this sh*t.

Here's an image of where I think the hidden room is supposed to be. As you can see there's a book shelf type thing in the way? Maybe I'm being stupid?

View attachment 45021

Attachments

• hidden_room.jpg
    hidden_room.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 206
  • hidden room.jpg
    hidden room.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
Mkay, there's been another post with the same bug and it's closed now because the problem is "solved". The solution is basically to load a save before the upgrades and not to leave Toussaint, which is complete BS. I'm at least 4 hours past that, i have no save before. I have to basically restart B&W and i am most certainly not doing that. Need a fix, asap.

The question asker selected the answer as ''solved''. Currently there is no other way to get the updates to show as far as I'm aware. I understand you're frustrated since I lost some playing time myself, but that's how it is.

I haven't left Corvo Bianco, simply meditated for a day and then again for two days, and yet my weapon/armor upgrade items are not showing up. Not a big deal for me as everything else is working, but the system is bugged indeed.

Same bug.
Except I did the renovation like 10 hours ago, did a bunch of other things, and came back to find the bug. Loading a save 10 hours back would be a real pain. Specially since the thing I did were a bit tedious. Like going back to skellige to get some missing alchemy components for superior swallow, wich I had never done. Going back for a few witcher gear diagram I had not finished collecting ... The kinda stuff that is fine once, but you don't exactly feel like loading your game and doing them all over again.

Between that and the "can't lock camera on enemy " that happen after another quest, I think I'll just pospone continuing the game until patch is here.

Hope it will be fixed soon. Come on CDProjekt mighty fevs, a few more crunch time to fix the most game-breaking bugs, and after that I hope you'll have a well deserved vacation for creating the 2nd best game ever with B&W. ( The first was the main game of witcher 3)

Also, it's kinda childish, but since I have to stop enjoying the awesome awesome game you made for a while, a little ETA on the patch would be nice.

Have the same problems, it says it is finished, but it isn't.

I'm really fed up with this piece of shit addon full of bugs and problems again. The training with the knight is bugged, Bianco is bugged, the black dye is bugged on the cat armor, there are again tons of level bugs and glitches with invisible walls...

Last edited:
I don't know if that's of any use, but a user stated:

"Just a heads up to everyone who's playing Blood and Wine.

There's a bug involving Corvo Bianco (your estate) where if you leave Toussaint while it's in the process of being renovated, then you won't get the upgrades you ordered (though your majordomo's dialogue will still act as though you did).

So make sure to stay in the duchy until your current renovations have been completed."

Same bug here. I also left Toussaint during the renovation.

The bed and the friend room are upgraded but there are no differences, and I cannot use the bed anymore.
The grindstone and the workbench are present on the map, but I cannot see (and use) them.

Steam topic : https://steamcommunity.com/app/292030/discussions/0/350532536097842285/

I won't use an old savegame to fix it, so I'll send a savegame to the support and hope it'll be fixed =)

Last edited:
My armourer's table has been renovated, but no upgrades are visible. In the secret room I can only dismantle mutagens en not create any. And roach stable is stuck because I left Toussaint to see the Runewright. Hope I one way or an this get's fixed.

Through the console you can fix it? Surely there is a code to complete the quest. Passed half of B & W and do not want to start because of this error all over again.

Last edited:
The bug seems to pop up when people leave the region of Toussaint during the renovations. Unfortunately the rollback doesn't always help or isn't even possible/reasonable in some cases. I myself am experiencing an issue with it. I have managed to upgrade the main building and the blacksmith area, but renovation of the stables and the garden didn't go through. Yet still the quest counts for these is marked as completed. The quest itself isn't marked as completed though. As for the interior, I have the lab functioning, but not upgraded as well as additional racks for weapons and armour stands, but the bed isn't upgraded or usable. Does anyone know how is the bookcase supposed to be functioning? Can we put away the books from our inventory, or not? If we can, then this is bugged for me as well.
I have read that except for the rollback, the solution might be in moving forward with the main questline. I have yet to verify that as a workaround for me.

More on the topic to be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/4lpdgf/the_witcher_3_patch_121_bugsglitches_megathread/

I strongly suggest using the official support system to help CDPR solve this ASAP: http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/

Last edited:
Any patch to fix coming soon? :(

Atleast should post a memo to new players to avoid leaving toussaint or Corvo Bianco will upgrade, ways you make a upgrade you need to "rest" to pass time.

I made the mistake to go to Skellige to gather some gold for the upgrades and when i came back it was buged :(

Last edited:
I just started B&W, and have only done the main quest up to and completing "The Beast of Toussaint". I have not gone back to the estate yet after the duchess gifted it to me.

The only non-Main quest I've completed thus far is the "Turn and Face The Strange" quest (I got the new section of the character screen).

Should I wait now, for either a patch or after doing something else before returning to Corvo Bianco and starting, "No Place Like Home"?

Top Bottom