Corvo Bianco wine cellar - huge open room - 25-30 trophies sitting in stash...

+
Corvo Bianco wine cellar - huge open room - 25-30 trophies sitting in stash...

I mean.. is there something obvious to somebody who knows more about modding that prevents what is clearly an opportunity to create an awesome display room down there for showing off all those monster trophy's sitting in your stash?? We saw in the free dlc quest Where the Wolf and Cat Play, what they could look like.

I don't know if that room (where you killed the bruxa) is utilized for anything past the La Cage Au Fou quest, as that's as far as I've gotten. But to me, if not, it seems like a great waste of space.

And not just for the trophy's, but also the additional armor sets and weapons some may have after filling the ones in the house. Plus the tourney saddle, extra books, sunglasses, Ass Ears, mask of Foltest, whatever else we might have sitting in the stash..

i wish they'd have gone all out with Corvo Bianco, with more upgrades and opportunities to enhance the property. Not to turn it onto some billionaire estate, but there's a lot more that could have been done with it. Like a chicken coop for instance. I'd have loved my own chicken coop.

i wish they'd have gone all out with Corvo Bianco, with more upgrades and opportunities to enhance the property. Not to turn it onto some billionaire estate, but there's a lot more that could have been done with it. Like a chicken coop for instance. I'd have loved my own chicken coop.

Aye, and spoon lady could be given a little animation to go out and chop them, and constantly have roasted chickens for you on the table whenever you go in the kitchen!

Wtf?? We needa get some Skyrim style mod-gangstas up in here to hook up the 'Bianco!

Is this kind of stuff doable?

Top Bottom