Cosmetics on DEMAND...!!!

+
Instead of sell random stuff and hope player gonna buy, why don't Shupe just gave people what they want, that's a GUARENTEED sale.

With that in mind i created this topic, everybody feel free to order your beloved cosmetic or suggest the new one.

Ok, i'm first:
As i return to Gwent after two years, i have missed some cosmetics items, just want to shout out so maybe those will be available sooner :D
Y'all are welcome to shout out for your desire cosmetics here too, mind you.
Avatar: Serrit (will be available next season, on May 6th)
Border: Ambush Border (Last available from Shupe: Sep 2020)
Title: Cold-Blooded (Last available from Shupe: Jan 2021)
Leader skin: Gaunter O'Dimm, The evil incarnate (Last available from Shupe: Dec 2020)
Hope they gonna be available soon...!!!

Attachments

• cold-blooded.png
    cold-blooded.png
    82.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Since This topic was moved to suggestion, i could like to suggest a neutral (available for all faction) CUSTOMIZABLE leader:
LETHO OF THE GAUNLET
Untitled.png

Super cool...!!!
Untitled 2.png

That biceps alone is just perfect.

Untitled 3.png
Man, i'm sure gonna buy all cometics stuff related to Letho.

Last edited:
As a cosmetic freak, I really like this topic, so there goes my requests!

Shani - Yen - Triss card backs. Last time available February 2020. I started to play in march T_T. I was hoping to see if it would be avaliable back this season of love, but i had no luck.

Cardbacks from previous: Novigrad, Iron judgment, Crimson curse and Merchant of offir. I think some of them were avaliable on may 2020, but back then I was not sure if I liked the game enought to spend money on cosmetics or not. Now I know but the cardbacks are gone T_T

Some Radovid alternative skin.

Year of the Ox cardback and Lucky Coin
. It was avaliable last month. I thought it would be avaliable the hole year (?) so I waited a while to buy it. What a mistake!

Some years ago (I guess 2017) - there was a halloween special about Saovine. Just a few days after it I began to play Gwent.. and learnd that I missed my chance to get normal looking avatar of Regis :giveup: and other vampire related stuff.. Been devastated ever since, never got a chance to get it afterwards.

I get the point that some cosmetics are rare and time limited achievable to reward senior players.. but give this fangirl a chance, pretty please! :sad:

For sure I am not the only player who is checking Twitter and the shop daily to see if there is a special sale for cosmetics, haha. Some sales were only for one or two days ... Like the comments before me I would love to buy some skins, boards etc.

Top Bottom