Cosplay contest?

+
Ok, I've started watching the video without my glasses and,until I put them over my nose I was doubting if it was a footage of CDPR or a vid with real actors... Great!

Ok, I've started watching the video without my glasses and,until I put them over my nose I was doubting if it was a footage of CDPR or a vid with real actors... Great!
And the result? I am still not sure .. CDPR guys surely can do awesome things :D

Only one I like is Yennefer. I'm not a fan of cosplay in general though. I'd much rather see the in-game characters than some models dressing up. :U

• RED Point
Reactions: Mal
Not a single one matches original to me...but whatever. It doesn´t matter that much and it is cool that CDPR does some original marketing.

• RED Point
It's just a theory but... is it possible this teaser is somehow connected to "Killing Monsters" video? :hmm:

Still hope there will be some more work on their outfits. They still feel too...clean....too smooth. Definitely think Yen's is the best right now.

Triss still could use colored contacts and Ciri....waaaaaaay too much eye makeup.

Still, I give them :thumbup: for their hard work and effort. If I had the skills I'd definitely work on a cosplay.

Winners.

Attachments

• OMG!!!.jpg
    OMG!!!.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 44
  • RED Point

Mal

Forum veteran
I like cosplay Yennefer, but God, Ciri and Triss (Ma favourite sorceress looks like a lizard... Brrr!) make me sad :(

"Cosplay contest" ...So is it an OPEN contest for anyone or what kind of contest exactly? Any more info please? Btw the short film cool, nice. But the http://thewitcher.com/cosplay page is not too informative... So anyone can apply to this contest from July 24th for example?

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £2056.60 (£685.32 with sales)
  • Games owned: 203
  • Games not played: 137 (67%)
  • Hours spent: 1,207.1h

Last edited:
"Cosplay contest" ...So is it an OPEN contest for anyone or what kind of contest exactly? Any more info please? Btw the short film cool, nice. But the http://thewitcher.com/cosplay page is not too informative... So anyone can apply to this contest from July 24th for example?

My sorceror's sixth sense :p is telling me this will be a Comic Con only contest, mainly to give the Witcher 3 another spotlight during the Con, widely known for its Cosplay contests.

I would bet that there will be some other cosplay contests "open to everyone around the world", from now till the game's release, though. :)

On the subject of this thread.. Girl that is cosplaying Yennefer is allright, the problem that Cosplay is kind of hyped... In Cosplay you only are supposed to give a visual representation of a character, not engage in a first class acting performance. And playing as a dangerous but alluring sorcerer with such a bag of secrets and dramas as Yenn is quite a difficult task Id say... quite different than playing as Leia Organa, which you can get right just looking sazy and giving a witty one liner... :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom