Could not connect to the server....

+
Could not connect to the server....

Hi All,

Since yesterday I can't play Gwent. Every time I try to sign in I get pop-up window saying:
"Could not connect to the server... Check your internet connection...."

The problem is my internet works fine. I already reinstalled Gwent, but it didn't help...
Is anyone having similar problem? Any solutions?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

The Gwent servers are working fine, which means the issue probably lies with your computer, your network or your ISP.

First of all, try to disable your virus protection software / firewall. If that doesn't work, try a different computer/laptop, if possible. Otherwise try to directly connect your computer to your modem, without using a router in between. Finally, if you are using a laptop, try to use it at a different location (work, friend, neighbor). This should at least give an indication where the interference lies. After this, if you still have issues run a dxdiag with the 64-bit option selected and send the results to CDPR Support along with a brief description of the issue.

I've never had an issue connecting and I'm having the same issue. I was on wifi and just tried a hardwired connection. Hardwiring allowed me to actually connect to the game but I'm still getting lots of unknown errors and I have to log in and out of the game just so I can have basic things update like my ore, quests, etc. This started happening after I downloaded GOG galaxy version 1 2 34. On Jan 17th 2018. Im not sure if it has anything to do with the problem but it's definitely frustrating.

Last edited:
Non stop sign in screen, almost loads news sometimes, but that's as far as it gets.
Tried restarting gog, will try a reboot and see if that helps.

---

Ah you can launch the game before updating, and it wont fully start up.

Last edited:
Is Gwent Server Maintenance?

My connection is fine as I'm writing this post.

DEERCG thread merged

The Gwent Servers are working fine.

Logging out of GOG Galaxy and back in, solved the problem for some players. Otherwise you can try the following.

4RM3D;n10285052 said:
First of all, try to disable your virus protection software / firewall. If that doesn't work, try a different computer/laptop, if possible. Otherwise try to directly connect your computer to your modem, without using a router in between. Finally, if you are using a laptop, try to use it at a different location (work, friend, neighbor). This should at least give an indication where the interference lies. After this, if you still have issues run a dxdiag with the 64-bit option selected and send the results to CDPR Support along with a brief description of the issue.

Top Bottom