could someone make a Arena MOD :D

+
could someone make a Arena MOD :D

would be cool if some1 made a arena mod :Di loved the arena in oblivion :p witcher should have one aswell !! :D :beer: :D

I assume by Arena you mean being locked in a place and having to fight a seris of enimies, i am currently working on such a thing using the cemetary in Vizima as the Arena.

Sounds like a great idea. Maybe someone could put the boss fights right after another. With a time-limit to spice things up; after 30 sec or so the next one enters the arena.If you can't keep up, you're soooo screwed

As soon as I get dijinni working I was thinking about starting the main character, possibly not Geralt but maybe, in an arena fighting for his life with nothing but rusty swords and rags that lower your damage resistance.

oh, this is such a way cool idea.... I remember how sweet the Oblivion arena was, bloodstains on the door and all as you were leaving...

AtlanticDreamer said:
Sounds like a great idea. Maybe someone could put the boss fights right after another. With a time-limit to spice things up; after 30 sec or so the next one enters the arena.If you can't keep up, you're soooo screwed
haha played 2much jade empire :p ?

Hehe, Duel Mail is not enough for your slaughter instinct, eh? :DBut indeed - that's a quite good idea

Yea this's great idea, but remember to give Geralt - in the bieginning- some potions atc. And with love I will see some fire where beetwen next wave of monsters I can make some new health potions ;P

We have the maps lined up and the plot/cocnept/design generally done on paper. Now, to put it into action... as soon as Deception is done. :)

Arena? Yeah, that was great idea in Oblivion. But in Witcher... It;s still good idea! As IFRIT member I will try to make it, but I'm still learning how to use D'Jinni.

Top Bottom