#CountdowntotheDarkFuture - April: Gangs! And cyberweapons! Aaaand Night City Police Department!

+
We're ending our look at melee-based cyberweapons with two weapons which cover the range from subtle to loud. Day 113 of #countdowntothedarkfuture. New topic tomorrow!
Countdown042319.jpg

Party, Cultists, DJs for me! Well, DJs doesnt exactly work for me, I want to be excellent at combat. But anyway, religious hedonist sounds so fun.

I wonder if all those are in game. I find it kinda odd, nothing is built around Fashion? Or is Fashion non-gang thing? aka the good guys.

Last edited:
I was thinking this gang thing, why there isnt transgender/gay gang? Or are they socially accepted?

in:
Cyberpunk 2020 Gangs

Gilligans

The Gilligans are one of the many gangs in Night City.
Details 1561782098137.gifEdit
A militant gay posergang, now based in the Park after being pushed out of the Marina by the Wild Things.
They are based on the TV Sitcom of the same name. Skippers are the leaders, Professors are the techs, Gilligans are the initiates, Gingers and Mary-Anns are transexuals.

in:
Cyberpunk 2020 Gangs

Gilligans

The Gilligans are one of the many gangs in Night City.
Details View attachment 11006230Edit
A militant gay posergang, now based in the Park after being pushed out of the Marina by the Wild Things.
They are based on the TV Sitcom of the same name. Skippers are the leaders, Professors are the techs, Gilligans are the initiates, Gingers and Mary-Anns are transexuals.

Right. How this IP start to remind me more and more of Gangs of New York Movie. Nevertheless, cool stuff.

Top Bottom