#CountdownToTheDarkFuture - December : Cyberpunk Slang, Actual Plays, Night City 2045, Quotes - inc from Mike Pondsmith!

+
Maybe they're just reasonably non-corrupt, as they're reasonably moral? :)
Even reasonably non-corrupt causes problems.
Night City (of the past) sort of relied on paying off the cops to keep their activities from being looked into too closely. Think of Chicago during the prohibition in the 20's ... it took a federal task force (the infamous Elliot Ness) going in to clean things up; they were nicknamed "The Untouchables" because they couldn't be bought or bribed.

Even reasonably non-corrupt causes problems.
Night City (of the past) sort of relied on paying off the cops to keep their activities from being looked into too closely. Think of Chicago during the prohibition in the 20's ... it took a federal task force (the infamous Elliot Ness) going in to clean things up; they were nicknamed "The Untouchables" because they couldn't be bought or bribed.
So NCPD of 2045 will be nicknamed "The Untouchables(ish)" :)

High officials, or institutions can be clean, having high moral standards?
I don't know how to feel about this info, it's like that facebook status for relationships: it's complicated. :confused:

Lisa works hard and there would literally not be an R. Talsorian Games, a Cyberpunk 2020, a Cyberpunk Red, or a Cyberpunk 2077 without her.

Day 347 of #countdowntothedarkfuture explores the information network that makes Night City 2.0 tick!
Countdown121319.jpg

In the Time of the Red, the world economy is rebuilding and capitalism has changed. Where does an Edgerunner buy their kit? Find out on day 348 of #countdowntothedarkfuture!
Countdown121419.jpg

Now this is the sort of thing I always thought CP2020 overlooked.
Thanks for adding it to Red!

I don't know ... they dislodged the squid ... the client didn't like the bill ... not TTs fault.

Last edited:
Top Bottom