#CountdowntotheDarkFuture - January: Samurai and Night City to FBR and Exotics!

+
Hello! My name is J Gray and I'm the media ambassador for R. Talsorian Games. We're Mike Pondsmith's company and the creators of Cyberpunk 2020, the original tabletop roleplaying game of the dark future. We're counting the days until the real 2020 by posting a fact a day about the Cyberpunk 2020 universe. We started on January 1st but the amazing folks here on the CDPR forums have asked us to make sure we're posting here as well. Today I'm catching up, with the first 16 days. Starting tomorrow, there'll be a post a day.
Welcome to the dark future!
Countdown1.jpg

For those who read this and are wondering, a Free Fire Emergency is just what it sounds like. If your vehicle is parked in a red or black zone when a firefight breaks out in Night City, the NCPD are within their legal rights to flip your car up on its side and use it as a barrier. Day #11 of the #CountdowntotheDarkFuture.
Countdown011119.jpg

And now we're caught up!
Hello, I'm J Gray, media ambassador for R. Talsorian Games. We made the original Cyberpunk 2020 tabletop roleplaying game and we're both shocked and psyched to see the actual 2020 coming 'round the bend. To celebrate that amazing year's arrival, we're posting one fact per day about the Cyberpunk 2020 setting. These facts are not a countdown to anything but the year 2020 and have nothing to do with the release date of any game.
On day 16, we switch focus from Night City to everyone's favorite for profit medical service, Trauma Team!
Countdown011619.jpg

I'm J Gray, media ambassador for R. Talsorian Games. We're the company founded by Mike Pondsmith and the publishers of Cyberpunk 2020. We're looking forward to the arrival of the actual year 2020 and counting the days until it happens with one fact per day about the Cyberpunk 2020 universe. Here's day 17 with more facts about Trauma Team.

Just a note: This is not a countdown to a specific game release, tabletop or otherwise. Just to the date 1/1/2020.
Countdown011719.jpg

I'm J Gray, media ambassador for R. Talsorian Games. We make Cyberpunk 2020, the tabletop roleplaying game a certain upcoming video game is based on, so you can imagine the impending real year 2020 is a big deal for us. We're celebrating by presenting a fact a day about the Cyberpunk 2020 universe. Today, we're peeling back the curtain on death a bit.
This isn't a countdown to anything but the actual 2020, by the way. This isn't leading up to a game release, tabletop or otherwise.
Countdown011819.jpg

Hey there, choombas! I'm J Gray, media ambassador for R. Talsorian Games. We're Mike Pondsmith's company and we publish Cyberpunk 2020, the original tabletop roleplaying game of the Dark Future! To celebrate the upcoming real year 2020, we're posting one fact a day about our Cyberpunk 2020 universe. Not everything we post will show up in Cyberpunk 2077 but, by the time we're done, you'll know a hell of a lot more about the world the video game comes from.
Today's topic? A little peek at medical care in Europe!
Countdown011919.jpg

Top Bottom