#CountdowntotheDarkFuture - July: NC Burbs, Neat Tech, Bioware, Exotics, Clones, Cannibals and MONEY!

+
Day 189 of #countdowntothedarkfuture continues to look for clever uses of seemingly mundane technology in the Dark Future.
Countdown070819.jpg

Having a finger that functions as a pen would be so handy sometimes. Pun intended.

For sure!
I'm the type of person that always has a pen in a pocket...

Also the type of person where it always falls out of my pocket and then end up freaking out because I don't have a pen. :shrug:

What`s the old saying " Necessity is the mother of invention " or a clever Solo finds a solution to a problem .

In the Dark Future, changing your appearance is as easy as visiting your local Ripperdoc. Day 191 of #countdowntothedarkfuture begins our exploration of biotech and cloning in #cyberpunk2020.
Countdown071019.jpg

Wonder if we'll have to "disguise" ourselves as someone else at some point in CP2077 for a mission. Would make for a good stealth option

Nice.

Damn I didnt knew what "Bodysculpting" and "Posers" were before I read some Cyberpunk WIki.

"Looking like a favorite movie star or celebrity is a popular fad in 2020; entire gangs, known as Posers, often have themselves bodyshaped to resemble famous people. Appearance changes are also a staple for Solos, Rockers, and any other sort of high mover who needs to change identities often. The cost of an appearance change is based on how convincing that change is. "

To become someone famous sounds more interesting for me than some animal, tbh.

I love this deep game Lore. It feels very rich and alive. It even feels like it's not even fictional, but as If we're reading a history book not of the past, but of the future.

"In 2077 they voted my city the worst place to live in America. Main issues? Sky high rate of violence and more people living below the poverty line than anywhere else..."

-Abraham Lincoln

"In 2077 they voted my city the worst place to live in America. Main issues? Sky high rate of violence and more people living below the poverty line than anywhere else..."
-Abraham Lincoln
So wait, If Abraham Lincoln was able to pull people out of poverty and help them be the best they could be, and helped shape the United States of America into a better country so that everyone could just live happier and better lives, then maybe V can too? :D
Super Veeeeeeee do do do do doooooo
Gonna save the world, and youu cannn toooo!
(made me think of this good memory)

So wait, If Abraham Lincoln was able to pull people out of poverty and help them be the best they could be, and helped shape the United States of America into a better country so that everyone could just live happier and better lives, then maybe V can too? :D

Naw, V is just going to end up taking care of themselves in 2077. Bodysculpting just allows anyone to look like Abraham Lincoln while doing so...and maybe start a gang of Lincolns in the process.:oops:Dear god, no.

Which is absurd...but allowed....because...bodysculpting.

At least a Lincoln in 2077 can easily fend off a bodysculpted John Wilkes Booth with a multitude of weapons hidden under the famous hat and beard. :cool:

Last edited:
Naw, V is just going to end up taking care of themselves in 2077. Bodysculpting just allows anyone to look like Abraham Lincoln while doing so...and maybe start a gang of Lincolns in the process.:oops:Dear god, no.

Which is absurd...but allowed....because...bodysculpting.

At least a Lincoln in 2077 can easily fend of a bodysculpted John Wilkes Booth with a multitude of weapons hidden under the famous hat and beard. :cool:
That is so cool :D

Ever wonder what is under Lincoln's hat?

Yeah, it's lasers...
or little spider-bots made of sharp blades...
or a mini nuke...

Probably all of the above...

Top Bottom