#CountdowntotheDarkFuture - July: NC Burbs, Neat Tech, Bioware, Exotics, Clones, Cannibals and MONEY!

+
It's probably where he keeps his extra backup beard.

Yeah, the one that spits acid in the face of his enemies...
Didn't see that one comin, did you John?

Can you hear that? Like thunder in the distance...

...the furries are coming.

2077 character customization is going to be the "go to" spot for furries to build-out who they truly are...
Maybe it's a good thing. The mascot fetish thing is old...and seems very sweaty.

I still doubt we'll see much in the way of exotic character creation options in CP2077.
FAR to much time and effort required on CDPRs for a tiny percentage of players.
Maybe, eventually, a DLC. More probably a fan made mod.

I still doubt we'll see much in the way of exotic character creation options in CP2077.
FAR to much time and effort required on CDPRs for a tiny percentage of players.
Maybe, eventually, a DLC. More probably a fan made mod.

I do agree.

Although, you gotta admit, with 2077 even being a thing, it is setting the stage for a really really well done "furry" character design platform. Should be interesting.

Day 193 of #countdowntothedarkfuture returns to the Body Bank to remind us meat can be cheaper than metal.
Countdown071219.jpg

Damn, this is just so wicked world. Mike really mixed everything together. If I remember right high class is larping.

Combine this with Soul Killer and develop a way to transfer the consciousness into the clone and you have immortality.

Wait!

Isn't that a main story element in CP2077?

I'm just VERY dubious about Johnny fitting onto a single chip.

Combine this with Soul Killer and develop a way to transfer the consciousness into the clone and you have immortality.

Wait!

Isn't that a main story element in CP2077?

I'm just VERY dubious about Johnny fitting onto a single chip.

Alt thinks size doesn`t matter .

Top Bottom