#CountdowntotheDarkFuture - July: NC Burbs, Neat Tech, Bioware, Exotics, Clones, Cannibals and MONEY!

+
I mean it sounds like just that alone results in the punishment, so in practical sense you have to add other potential crimes committed with that modification. Stacking up offenses could lead to high security detention.

Perhaps it also depends on who you hurt or damage. Going after corpos could, you know, increase that and if you do too much damage, they'll punish you themselves or you end up in a hole.

Day 203 of #countdownofthedarkfuture is all about meat.
Countdown072219.jpg

I would avoid the island in the middle of Night City Park's pond after dark ... Just saying

The first thing that I thought of when I saw the fact title was literal cold, hard cash. Coins straight out of a pocket of someone who's been taking a stroll outside on a cold winter's day. :p

the ideia that you can have both kind of physical and digital money is interesting.
Agreed.
Physical money, especially coins with proper physics (so that they can be moved around and stuff) would be cool to have alongside digital currency. :D

Physical money, especially coins with proper physics (so that they can be moved around and stuff) would be cool to have alongside digital currency. :D
Somehow I doubt coins, unless the smallest is a 1 EB.
Inflation and Corp greed after all.

Top Bottom