#CountdowntotheDarkFuture - June: Vehicles, Nomads, Soulkiller(!) and ALT!

+
Day 169 of #countdowntothedarkfuture ends our look at the Nomad Movement with the Raffen Shiv, the terror that roams the highway.
Countdown061819.jpg

What?
What?
The media portray something atypical as the primary values of a group they politically disagree with?
Never happens ...

"And if she hadn't met Johnny Silverhand, she might still be alive."
???
So Johnny was somehow responsible for her creating Soulkiller?

And even if that somehow was the case, netrunning is hardly a low risk occupation.

Then again ... you said "might" ... so ...

CP2077 main story is:
Cranky old man Johnny with the help of V, his absolutely not new friend, tries to rescue his upset girlfriend while hoping to not get his ass whopped.

CP2077 main story is:
Cranky old man Johnny with the help of V, his absolutely not new friend, tries to rescue his upset girlfriend while hoping to not get his ass whopped.

I hope not. Means V isnt really the main character of the story.

I like this. I get a sort of Lord of the Flies vibe from it. "The Beast." There's this big, scary something lurking out there. The further into the wilds you push, the more of a chance that it will find you...

But is it truly out there? Or is it something we already carry with us?

I also like the angle of being able to retreat to a smaller net-space so that it can't follow. That's the way to do netrunning with energy! Missions that occasionally end like:

(Rimshot!)

Not that I expect CP2077 to have the option, but this is why in CP2020 I always equip my decks with a deadman switch. Black ICE is no joke!

I hope the soulkiller is an interesting enemy when we go after Alt and on the Net, and not just an enemy you run from all the time.

Top Bottom