#CountdownToTheDarkFuture - October: Cool Gear, Timeline 2013-2019, Vidshows, Full Borgs, Powered Armour and Heavy Metal

+
Day 266 of #countdowntothedarkfuture introduces the Bag Lady's Market. We spent a long time on the heavy topic of the 4th Corporate War. We need some retail therapy!
Countdown092319b.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds handy!

In the context of some living standards and considering that our protagonist actually gets / owns an apartment (not even a run down one!) we can actually be lucky to not have to live a life where shower in a can is the only way.

Then again it makes you wonder a bit. What if that turns out to be just as effective? If you could save time while obtaining the same results without necessarily needing a bath tub or shower?

Hmmm...

I can't imagine the fun if these concepts get modernized and available in CP77. I mean, some of them must be in the game, right ?

If these are in-game, I can imagine theyd work like the sonar goggles from Splinter Cell: Conviction

Day 273 of #countdowntothedarkfuture returns to our timeline! Last time, we covered up to 2012. Now its cover the timeline of first edition Cyberpunk, from 2013 to 2019!
Countdown093019.jpg

Top Bottom