#CountdownToTheDarkFuture - September: The 4th Corporate War!

+
Day 236 of #countdowntothedarkfuture begins our exploration of a weighty topic. The 4th Corporate War.
Countdown082419.jpg

Reminds me of the following somehow.

"In 2021, war was beginning..."

Also,
(some joke about Germans starting some war somehow again)

While I've always understood Saburo's delusions of grandeur I've never been able to wrap my head around his otherwise rational actions. I'm no psychologist but it seems to me the two would come into conflict and some of his actions would raise red flags in his business partners and make it impossible for him to be as successful as he was for as long as he was.

While I've always understood Saburo's delusions of grandeur I've never been able to wrap my head around his otherwise rational actions. I'm no psychologist but it seems to me the two would come into conflict and some of his actions would raise red flags in his business partners and make it impossible for him to be as successful as he was for as long as he was.

One of the reasons why so much of his company was controlled by his family. He owned 20% of the company's shares. His various family members probably owned shares as well. Add to that the fact that, until the 4th Corporate War, Saburo was making everyone investing in Arasaka very wealthy... there was just no one to oppose him.

Hummmm ...

I was under the impression Alt had stalled on turning over a functional Soulkiller to Arasaka until she was ready to make her escape (which was thoroughly FUBAR'd by Johnny).

Not like Arasaka has a rep for caring much about collateral damage. Obviously they couldn't level the building as they needed proof Rache was actually in it (tho it could have been a clone). So I don't imagine more then a couple of Rache's "Corp Guard Dogs" got off a shot.

Top Bottom