Countless bugs playing as Nilfgaardian

+
HIi everyone, trying to love this game but these bugs annoying really bad. Playing as Nillfgaard Leader Morvran Voorhis game forces me to use all 3 charges at the time i can't do it by one charge. It seems combos doesn't work at all, can't trigger lower ranks cards to do their job when trying different combos. Deck Builder lagging as well and even cursor not working properly. Any solutions ?

rrc

Forum veteran
HIi everyone, trying to love this game but these bugs annoying really bad. Playing as Nillfgaard Leader Morvran Voorhis game forces me to use all 3 charges at the time i can't do it by one charge. It seems combos doesn't work at all, can't trigger lower ranks cards to do their job when trying different combos. Deck Builder lagging as well and even cursor not working properly. Any solutions ?
For any leader or even any card for that matter, if it has multiple charges, you have to do Right Click on the Mouse to stop/interrupt that chain. Otherwise, it would just prompt you to keep repeating the action till all charges are depleted.

As for deck building being lagging, try disabling premium cards if your PC is not able to handle it.

Good Luck and Cheers!

No, I'm serious, that's the way it works for me - if a card has multiple charges, after using the first one, press O to cancel it.

I know how game works i was thinking you'r joking because it's sounds like a joke ... "hey man try press O ohh really ? you'r so smart thanks" :)

Reinstalled the game. In practice mode cancel working fine in multiplayer same bug with charge and same story with cards combo's ...

I have an issue with using leader abilities with charges (Voorhis, Eitne) on PS4 controller. When I use leader ability, I need to use all charges during one round. All charges are using one by one. I can not interrupt this process and I can not use only one charge of ability. I think it is related to gamepad... Also one interesting note: in practice mode all is working absolutely fine. Please advice.

I have an issue with using leader abilities with charges (Voorhis, Eitne) on PS4 controller. When I use leader ability, I need to use all charges during one round. All charges are using one by one. I can not interrupt this process and I can not use only one charge of ability. I think it is related to gamepad... Also one interesting note: in practice mode all is working absolutely fine. Please advice.

same problem m8 , already sent a letter to CDPR team with description , you can do same as well :)

"We are aware of these issues and looking into them.

Thanks for your interest in Gwent!

Best regards,
Cheesevendor"

Still facing the same problem, havent tried Eithne yet, but Morvran still forces all charges to be used at the same time, hope they fix it soon.

Guest 4342399

Ok so I am not the only one.

I still haven't been able to play thronebreaker. The screen size is all wrong and cuts the edges off. Made it to the first game of Gwent in thronebreaker and that sealed the deal. Waiting till patch.

Hi
Im on ps4 and i think i found a bug on Morvran Voorhis when playing with it in the arena. When i use his leader ability he keeps revealing cards from my oponent deck and it uses all the charges and i cant stop it the whay i stop Foltest when i use him. I keep pressing the back button on my ps4 controller but he keeps revealing cards... its a bug or something ?

Post patch the bug still persists with Morvan and I assume others.

If you let the time run out on your turn, I can usually use 1 charge and then a random boost to an ally.

Since I am generally boosting engine cards, have found it most effective to use 2 charges, one for the engine and one at random....
...but even that sucks...like ordering a burger with no mayo and getting double mayo.

Guest 4344268

There doesn't seem to be a way to use one charge at a time with this guy on PS4. Whenever I trigger his ability, I'm forced to spend all three charges on the same turn. Has anyone else run into this issue?

Guest 4344268

Yeah, sorry - I posted it elsewhere without realizing this was a known issue and one of the forum mods understandably merged it with this thread.

Anyway, CDPR needs to show console players some love in the next patch...

Top Bottom