Couple Things I Noticed

+
Some may already know this, but I did not notice until after my 3rd play thru. Even after reading guides and walk thrus....

Legendary clothing specs from vendors...apparently there are 3 vendors that offer legendary clothing items. As most of us know, currently bugged so you only see them the first time you talk to the clothing vendors. There are 3 that offer legendary. 2 of those, you get 4 legendary. One, you get 5. According to the guide I read. Before you talk to the vendor, save your game. And them keep loading/reloading until you get all the legendary items you can get from the vendor in 1 roll. May take some time. I got about 14 or so legendary clothing specs. To get the other types of clothing mods, do the same things with the other clothing shops.

There are several free legendary clothing items and weapons you can find for free out in the wild. Many guides that show you where. But I thought this was the only ones available for free. But in my latest play through, I thought I would try random loot/chests to see what I can get. Mind you, I was lvl 40 when I tried this and playing normal diff. I found a epic Arasaka helmet in a chest. I saved and reloaded a few times and I got a legendary max slots. I did the same thing when I found a epic Neokitsch Pasion Purpura Polyamide Foldtop. Same goes for a epic bat, knife, and a variety of weapons. So there are many more free legendary items you can get that are not in the many guides online. Just remember to save your game if you find something you think may roll over to an legendary before you pick it up. And may take 6+ game reloads until a legendary comes up. I would say if you tried more than 10 times, it will not roll over to a legendary.

Also, I was able to get the legendary detonate grenade, legendary suicide, legendary cyberpsychosis, and a few other legendary quick hacks with only lvl 6 intelligence. I am not playing a netrunner build but quickhacks can still come in handy. Just hack the terminals you can when you see them and eventually you will pull the legendary items you need. My cyberdeck is all legendary quickhacks now.

Anyone, many may already know this but just thought I would point them out since I took me a few to notice myself. And again, I was lvl 40 when I noticed and I now lvls matter some what.

I've found that cyberpsychosis hack once and I've been obsessed with it ever since. I wish there was a set location for it because I want/need it for my next netrunner playthrough.

I've found that cyberpsychosis hack once and I've been obsessed with it ever since. I wish there was a set location for it because I want/need it for my next netrunner playthrough.

Invest enough into Intelligence, and you should be able to craft it. Or, you can get the epic pretty quickly farming VDB netrunners. There is a video out there. I farmed them for about 10min and got the epic cyberpsychosis.

But if you are going for netrunner, you should be investing lots in to Intelligence. So keep hacking any terminals you see/can and you should be able to get the legendary.
Post automatically merged:

Just got a legendary quasar pistol max slot by doing what I did above. First first time I've seen a legendary for this gun

Last edited:
I hope you're using it with the Tetratronic Mk.4 because the ultihack spread, cooldown reduction and upload speed with that cyberdeck is insane.

there is ,kill netrunners in pacifica they are spawning near the safe zone close to the road there are 6,that is where I farmed most ultimate hacks

because you have to craft the legendary,you have the epic and from that if you have the needed components you can craft the legendary

Do not have to craft to get legendary. There are some netruner farming vids that say you can get legendary from drops, but it is very very rare. And you can get a lot of legendary by hacking wherever you can. How I got all my legendary and keep getting more.

Do not have to craft to get legendary. There are some netruner farming vids that say you can get legendary from drops, but it is very very rare. And you can get a lot of legendary by hacking wherever you can. How I got all my legendary and keep getting more.
yeah I know you can get it from hacking true but you can craft the legendaries and it is easier that way

yeah I know you can get it from hacking true but you can craft the legendaries and it is easier that way

Easier if you are going for that build. I know you can reset your skills and all, but I do not do netrunner builds but still like to have the hacks,

It sucks man so hard to find. i ended up selling V's soul to get it. you gotta get to level 12 or 16 (w/e epic is) Intel to unlock it to craft, but i went all the 20 just to be able to craft legendary. So yeah my V can hack the shit out of you but can't shoot for shit.

It sucks man so hard to find. i ended up selling V's soul to get it. you gotta get to level 12 or 16 (w/e epic is) Intel to unlock it to craft, but i went all the 20 just to be able to craft legendary. So yeah my V can hack the shit out of you but can't shoot for shit.

Can always pay 10k (or 100k, I forget) at the ripper doc to reset your skills. Will still maintain your quick hacks you already crafted.

Can always pay 10k (or 100k, I forget) at the ripper doc to reset your skills. Will still maintain your quick hacks you already crafted.
I did it once, but man it takes a long time to make a 100k in this game it feels like, unless you do the painting/soda grind which just sucks.

I did it once, but man it takes a long time to make a 100k in this game it feels like, unless you do the painting/soda grind which just sucks.

Painting money hack/grind is easy as pie. Can make back your 100k selling those paintings in a few min. Does not take long at all. Otherwise, do missions and such to make back your cash. Higher lvl you are, better weapons you will find from enemies which sell ad 1k or more. So farm enemies for armor/weapons and other loot. Need a lot of loot to buy all the cars in the game (2mil or so) so need to get cash anyway. And some ripper doc items cost a lot as well. For weapons, can just craft them to get good ones or find the free ones out in the wild.

Painting money hack/grind is easy as pie. Can make back your 100k selling those paintings in a few min. Does not take long at all. Otherwise, do missions and such to make back your cash. Higher lvl you are, better weapons you will find from enemies which sell ad 1k or more. So farm enemies for armor/weapons and other loot.
Thats what I do, I guess my thing is its hard to spend 100k on re spec, when there is so much other things to buy lol

because you have to craft the legendary,you have the epic and from that if you have the needed components you can craft the legendary
Then the Pacifica way isn't a set location for the legendary. I know I can just craft it, but I found the legendary (and didn't realize it until way after the fact so don't know where). The first time I found the cyberpsychosis hack, it was the legendary version, so I just got really, really lucky.

12 Intelligence + Datamine Virtuoso perk + Access Points level 6 or above + right character level (it seems that with higher level you get more rare items/hacks) + some luck.
The above is enought to get legendary hacks without maxing Intelligence. My NetWatch Netdriver Mk.5 is already filled with them.

Top Bottom