[CP 2077 related] CP 2020 / Red players: What's your wildest stunt?

+
This is not related to upcoming DLC whenever that will be released, but more about other possibilities in CDPR's take on Mike Pondsmith's Cyberpunk universe.

There was some discussion about how prequel set in around 2024+ would work but I don't recall much came from that and I don't recall there were any input from tabletop players back then.

There was some discussion about different expectations for CP 2077 in other topic and I came to think that franchise could perhaps meet expectations for some sort of rags to riches story, but even if it would be kept on general idea about saving yourself instead of the world, there's some wild things that were translated from tabletop game to CP 2077, namely "Never Fade Away" flashback and "Love Like Fire" (I don't know what it was called in tabletop) and spin is that Johnny is unreliable narrator and CP 2077 are just his take on how things went.

Flashback sequences visual style, how things roll out, helicopter attack to Arasaka HQ and then storming the building, these are really wild things. And made me wonder what kind of stunts tabletop players has managed to pull in their games in CP 2020 / Red and if there's anything that could be transferred to possible CP 2077 prequel, spin-off or most likely, a mod for PC version of the game?

Well, maybe none of those are going to happen, but would still be interesting to read so please share.

Top Bottom