CP2020 Players: Will you be playing your +57 year old characters?

+
Since when have cops felt compelled to obey they rules?
Enforce, yes, obey, ....

Hmm. Let me check...yes..yes..I'm definitely aroused.

You rule-breaking doughnut eater. Shiny leather boots, sprinkled with icing sugar...shudder.

Hmm. Let me check...yes..yes..I'm definitely aroused.

You rule-breaking doughnut eater. Shiny leather boots, sprinkled with icing sugar...shudder.

You forgot the whip and dog collar with your name on it.

I think you were looking for the "Sexual preferences" thread...

Never watched "Dollhouse"?
It's about trust not pain or sex.
Most of the time ...

Speaking of "Dollhouse" that'd make a great CyberPunk scenario.

Last edited:
You forgot the whip and dog collar with your name on it.

Never watched "Dollhouse"?
It's about trust not pain or sex.
Most of the time ...

Speaking of "Dollhouse" that'd make a great CyberPunk scenario.

Wait, what does Dollhouse has anything to do with my comment? I think you are confusing me with someone else.. I'm Thewa Resend, not to be confused the Wars End, that cool, super awesome, brilliant guy i have been hearing about..

We didn't get into Dollhouse. What is awesome about it?

And has anyone tried Orphan Black yet? Superb reviews, also haven't gotten into it. Clones, I think.

If you haven't watched it you're missing out.

No, Kel and I watched a few episodes and didn't get into the vibe. Multiple covers, intrigue, infilitration...somehow meh. MEH I SAY. But, we didn't give it a real chance, either.

No, Kel and I watched a few episodes and didn't get into the vibe. Multiple covers, intrigue, infilitration...somehow meh. MEH I SAY. But, we didn't give it a real chance, either.

Think of season one as background for season two where it get's interesting.

Think of season one as background for season two where it get's interesting.

Aaaand...there is no season three, right? Checks..nope. Figures. You'd think now that Whedon is HUGE and all, they'd revisit some of his ideas.

No, I haven't given up on Firefly. And I never will.

Aaaand...there is no season three, right? Checks..nope. Figures. You'd think now that Whedon is HUGE and all, they'd revisit some of his ideas.

No, I haven't given up on Firefly. And I never will.

Of course there's no season three.
Network execs have NO CLUE that the public really wants.

Of course there's no season three.
Network execs have NO CLUE that the public really wants.

I wish that were true. However, they stay in business and make a killing because they have a very good idea what the public will like. And it's not often high quality.

I didn't mention this in the thread where 888 and I are arguing about the effect of vocal fan minorities on corporate decisions, but in my experience, my tastes tend to align with said vocal minorities and not the millions of people who watch Jersey Shore or play Call of Duty 23.

Such is life.

I wish that were true. However, they stay in business and make a killing because they have a very good idea what the public will like. And it's not often high quality.

I didn't mention this in the thread where 888 and I are arguing about the effect of vocal fan minorities on corporate decisions, but in my experience, my tastes tend to align with said vocal minorities and not the millions of people who watch Jersey Shore or play Call of Duty 23.

Such is life.

I share your pain my brother...

Brown Coat for life...

I like to think that if that -hadn't- happened, his life would have gone differently. And although another season or three of Firefly would have been my choice, I accept seeing Hulk use Loki as a smack-toy on the big screen to have been an acceptable second place.

I like to think that if that -hadn't- happened, his life would have gone differently. And although another season or three of Firefly would have been my choice, I accept seeing Hulk use Loki as a smack-toy on the big screen to have been an acceptable second place.

There are reasons I don't even own a TV real-life.
Yeah, I occasionally want to see something, but that's what friends are for.

You know, when they told me Avengers made a Billion Dollars, my first thought was, ok now Joss can afford to make Firefly without any help from anyone, and anyone who opposes him is an idiot...

Sadly this has not come to pass...

Well, and to bring this vaguely back on topic, it's also probably because the cast has aged.

It's been years. Eleven years. Mal wasn't young then - now he'd be in his mid-forties. And who would replace Wash? Or Book? Not to mention, if they didn't replace Summer Glau, well...you know what would happen.

Maybe it's best to let legends lie.

Well, and to bring this vaguely back on topic, it's also probably because the cast has aged.

It's been years. Eleven years. Mal wasn't young then - now he'd be in his mid-forties. And who would replace Wash? Or Book? Not to mention, if they didn't replace Summer Glau, well...you know what would happen.

Maybe it's best to let legends lie.

Wash and Book are dead.... And Fillion still fits in the costume just fine...

Don't you sully my dreams with logic....

Top Bottom