CP2020 PnP game: Finding players

+
CP2020 PnP game: Finding players

Hello!

I never played the PnP game but I am fascinated with everything that I'm discovering and would love to play with others.

Unfortunately, I do not know anyone in my area that is interested.

Is there a place on the net where I can find a list of CP2020 players, categorized by country and city?

Any info would be appreciated!

Places to find players IRL.

meetup.com
penandpapergames.com

I have never had much luck just going to the game store and looking for people. You might have better luck. Are you near Dallas Tx?

Guidokpd, GenX Comics and games in Bedford occasionally has Cyberpunk stuff (haven't been there in about a year) but I did get some of my books there. Same goes with The Game Chest, though I haven't visited their new location since they left Preston Mall.

I've also got some friends in Plano that have been playing CP for years and have been itching for a Cyberpunk game. I can point them toward any boards about possible games in the area.

Thanks, Don. I have most of the books in one form or another. No paper copies of the corp books or firestorm. Have been to Gen X several times. Someone told me Game Chest had closed. I need to check my sources.

I would just like to find a group playing good old Cpunk. My current group is fond of theme games. Including me. Sorry, just whining a bit. Watching and listening to the groups playing on youtube has made me nostalgic.

Gaming these days is mostly an online affair, I've found. Schedules, families, transport, etc.

We do once a month (save Decembers because holiday schedules get crazy). Half our group has been playing together since '99. The rest all moved off and got lives after college and what-not.
We finished up a Cyberpunk game back in October and have returned to fantasy, but using the Interlock Unlimited rules. Lots of fun.

I have resisted gaming online. Well, over Skype or one of the other communication programs. I am playing Defiance right now, have done some other MMOs, and spent way to many years playing EverQuest. Maybe I will have to adapt.

Interlock unlimited looks interesting. Data Fortress is a great site. Thanks wisdom for all your hard work.

Interlock was always my favorite system. Simple yet extremely versatile and combats were very cinematic rather than "I just stand there and swing my axe."
Interlock Unlimited blew it away.

Top Bottom