CP2077 - 1.5 patch crashing randomly.

+
After between 30 minutes to an hour, the game is seeming to crash by freezing, then dissapearing. Once it gave the "flatlined" error, but the the rest of the time it hasnt' How to diagnose and fix? I have never used mods. Came back to 1.5 and started a brand new save after a fresh download of the game. AMD 3700x, 16GB ram, RTX3070, Win 10 and lots of free space available on drive.

Mine crashed after about 30 seconds today. Was playing for hours yesterday no problem. Today there was a 62GB update but it kept failing after 3%, second time I tried to launch the game it crashed immediately and sent error report to CDPR. I then tried to uninstall the game and now I can't reinstall, I get the same error E9 failed after 3%

Mine crashed after about 30 seconds today. Was playing for hours yesterday no problem. Today there was a 62GB update but it kept failing after 3%, second time I tried to launch the game it crashed immediately and sent error report to CDPR. I then tried to uninstall the game and now I can't reinstall, I get the same error E9 failed after 3%
It's on GOG, you can try to download the offline installer.

Top Bottom