CP2077 neon glitch

+
can anyone help me with this neon glitch I'm experiencing? I've had this since day 1 and I've tried all sorts of things from using mods to change the ads to installing the game on a new laptop with a fresh savefile but it still happens. Please I'm at a complete loss on how to fix this I've waited for patches but it never got fixed for me

Maybe you can try that if it's not already done :
I see you used mods, you have completelly reinstalled the games before updating in 1.5 ? And try on a new save ?
yes after patch 1.5 came out I installed the game on a new laptop with steam cloud save disabled so the saves I had on my main pc dont get transferred to the laptop and I get a completely fresh save on it but the neon glitch still appeared for me

It happens everywhere these advertisements are placed. my specs are ryzen 5 3600, 2070 super, 16gb ram for my desktop. i5-10500, rtx3060, 16gb ram for my laptop both of which have this glitch

Very weird that it happen on two PCs.
Maybe stupid, but have you try to disable all the RT settings ?
yeah i was surprised too when the glitch showed up on my laptop. yes I've tried tweaking the settings on both of my devices but it didn't really help

Ok, I'm out of idea :(
While waiting that someone with better knowlegde help, you can send a report to the support for help with the link above - Contact Us button (the sooner the better).
(With DxDiag, screenshots your video and specifying that it appears on 2 PCs)

Have you done anything to fiddle around with the DLSS configuration outside the game's settings, particularly with sharpening, eg by creating a custom ini file or using a mod? Apparently messing with DLSS sharpening, in particular, can result in flicker problems.

Have you done anything to fiddle around with the DLSS configuration outside the game's settings, particularly with sharpening, eg by creating a custom ini file or using a mod? Apparently messing with DLSS sharpening, in particular, can result in flicker problems.
I have not but I don't use DLSS anyway as it's too blurry for me

I don't think it's a game bug or driver issues, but the neons have problems keeping the image still just like the advertising screens. So it's normal. Lizzie's looks good.

Top Bottom