CP2077 TTRPG?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP2077 TTRPG?

Supposedly, there is going to be a Table Top version of Cyberpunk2077. Has anyone else heard this? Thanks for any insight That you can share.

KEVINL1966;n9991941 said:
Supposedly, there is going to be a Table Top version of Cyberpunk2077. Has anyone else heard this? Thanks for any insight That you can share.

I have heard that, allegedly, that something along those lines is in the works. Nothing concrete, but from what I understand, the PNP version is supposed to be released sometime before (or possibly AFTER) the release of the PC game. I have also heard (and this is all rumor as of right now) that there will be a function that allows a player of the PC game to print a hardcopy of their CP 2077 character for use in said PNP. As of right now, this is all ""rumor and innuendo." I guess we will just have to wait and see how it all sorts out. That's all I've got. Hope it helps....or has at least has some basis in fact.

I mentioned this in another thread and I will echo it here. Mike Pondsmith is a pretty damn good tabletop game designer. However he is kinda a flake when it comes to keeping promises and deadlines. With that said it's a toss up. If he is under contract to release a tabletop game he just might get it out on time. If not you can expect the new cyberpunk either on deadline or the moment someone discovers a unicorn.

When I have talked to him at cons over the pass couple of years, usually it is hints from him that there will be an update version released at the same time as and/or a possible Chromebook 5. He is tight lipped on the details but seems to work closely with CPR and doesn't want to give spoilers. I'll be attending a con where he is a guest/ and his son will be at in February and see if there is any updates. I hope to be able to get into one of the games he'll be refereeing, missed out last year, but was able to get into one in a prior year.

I have a few questions for mike like will VR be a thing in CP2077? not the main thing but as an addition similar to fallout VR.

Thanks everyone for your reponses. Silence from R. Talsorian Games does get frustrating. As Doomblade403xxx stated, Mike can be a bit of a flake. I liked CPv3.0 but there was not much support for it. If nothing else, there should have been supplements converting the modules, chromebooks, etc to Fuzion rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom