cp2077 V's voice customization options

+
the only thing I know about V's voice, is that it's going to be voiced by two actors (per language), however what are the customization options for them? I was hoping to get some info about V's voice options from the Night City link gameplay journalists' impressions, but I couldn't find anything about it, even though setting the voice is one of the most important things in making V in cp2077 from what I heard cdpr was saying. could some one who played cp2077 please tell what are the voice options in the character editor?

Oh! I was like why does male V sound so different in some of the footage? This explains a lot. I was worried they changed male V's voice actor

Yeah, male V definitely sounds a bit more rugged and mature in the new gameplay. I wonder if the pitch/tone of the voice will be different according to each life path.

Corpo: Arrogant, bossy, cocky
Street Kid: Normal voice
Nomad: Gruff, rogue, wise?

upd8: from what i can c in ncw4 character editor, it turns out that there's only default masculine and feminine voice tone, without any possibility of customization
1604561827818.png

otherwise it would b called "FEMININE 01" or hv customization button below like skin tone and hair color has

upd8: from what i can c in ncw4 character editor, it turns out that there's only default masculine and feminine voice tone, without any possibility of customization
View attachment 11066759
otherwise it would b called "FEMININE 01" or hv customization button below like skin tone and hair color has

Correct. Because of the FULL syncro.

I saw a few videos from the making of and some interviews with the syncro (male and femal V) in different languages.
There were everytime just 1 male and 1 female.
I think many different actors for different voices were to much work and costs....aaaaand time.
And to be honest....I think the actors they picked a very good and professional.
In my native language (german) the female V hast a great and a little bit smoky voice. Sounds so great. Can´t wait for the game.

Correct. Because of the FULL syncro.

I saw a few videos from the making of and some interviews with the syncro (male and femal V) in different languages.
There were everytime just 1 male and 1 female.
I think many different actors for different voices were to much work and costs....aaaaand time.
And to be honest....I think the actors they picked a very good and professional.
In my native language (german) the female V hast a great and a little bit smoky voice. Sounds so great. Can´t wait for the game.
nobody was talking about the 3rd voice actor for V nor expecting it to happen. we were talking about the voice tone customization.

SR4 doesn't have more voice actors for the protagonist than SR3, however it still has voice tone customization while SR3 doesn't. the Sims games has 2 voice actors for all the sims, yet there's still voice customization. my point is that voice customization has nothing to do with the amount of the voice actors as some players r thinking.

Last edited:
View attachment 11066759

So, this is it. There's no chance to get a pitch control for the Voice Tones... (sigh).
It's a strange decision, since the voice acting will be predominant in the characterization in FPP.
Well thanks for highlighting the info since I missed it.

Thought I remembered reading about this before. So I searched it up and I was right. It's been confirmed we can't

Edit - the site is cancer on mobile so if you can't see the source is someone asking this question about voice tone adjustment out side of the "male female" and cdpr responding "no that won't be a possibility"

Last edited:
damn, considering that we will b forced 2 play in 1st person, i hoped that we'll at least b able 2 hv customized voice tone... like come on, it wouldn't b so hard 2 implement 4 cdpr devs

damn, considering that we will b forced 2 play in 1st person, i hoped that we'll at least b able 2 hv customized voice tone... like come on, it wouldn't b so hard 2 implement 4 cdpr devs

What does fpp have to do with voice tone

And also, it definitely isn't "easy" to implement. You're probably thinking of those voice changer type things but they definitely do not fit the quality of the game, having some software adjust the sound of voice.

Top Bottom