CP77 Conspiracy Theories [Magenta Mystery]

+

XianeX

Forum regular
[FF:06:B5]
Have you ever felt like the game you're playing isn't the same as the one everyone else is playing?

The "Center For Behavioral Health". Specifically, the one that bridges two skyscrapers in City Center.
Even though I've seen several videos about it. Nobody's ever pointed out that the two bridges that extend from it to the other skyscraper (that intersects the monorail) has a glitch-wall that you can walk through. What's notable about it is that the two bridges converge like an arrow. if you stand where they converge on the other side of the wall they point to the ring in the middle of the city where the Magenta Statue is.

After the first act of the game, there is a way to leave Watson, with indicators. One indicator is to the "The Creators" shard. The other indicator is to a garage that later in the game has a cyberpsycho. What's notable about the garage is that there is no way up to the 3rd floor, but if you search to try to get to it you'll find a bridge off of the highway that connects buildings by a bridge. All the NPCs that spawn on that bridge are Arasaka employees even though the buildings aren't Arasaka buildings. At the end of the bridge is a garage door that isn't openable. However, if you use your Kiroshi (at a distance from the garage) there are two vending machines that show in the Kiroshis. My guess is that they are budget arms machines. I've yet to see a no-clip video where they've entered that building. If I had the patience to set up the mod stuff it would be one of the first places I'd go. My point, most of the folks that do the weird videos are ALWAYS at (and in) the extremities of the game's map. Never in the less auspicious innards. A bigger irony? the garage doesn't glow like the ones that either open at some point of the game, (or suggest that they will open).

Another video that I saw about the Magenta Mystery and the weird statues is related to another mission location, also in a garage like the aforementioned. The differences? There is a way to enter the 3rd floor in that garage (Floor C). Enemies can't see you through that gate, and you can't affect them or anything else through it. Above that garage, there is a shrine off the side of the highway with the strange statue and a door that opens to nowhere. A server and a sound system.

I should probably provide the youtube links. But, the interested probably already know, or will easily find them.

Otherwise, this isn't important information, but it's fun extraneous to the main game's story. "Mysteries, in glitch world"

Last edited:
Top Bottom