CP77 Release Date Discussion

+
CP77 Release Date Discussion

Since TW3 was delayed until Feb. 2015, is the scheduled 2015 Release still possible?
Tbh, I guess it will be a 2016 Release instead. Not that I would be mad about it, but Im curious if the TW3 delay affects Cyberpunk. :D

Can we atleast keep getting informed about 2077. They cant starve us for two fucking years!

Yep. We did specifically ask for a forum to talk about stuff on after the announced CP2077 and they gave us this a few weeks later.

You can tell they are obviously going great guns on Witcher 3 - I'm sure when there is 2077 news, we'll be the first to know.

As for the release date, well, 2015 was a "at the earliest" date given. Could still happen, too!

Yep. MAY mean CP2077 delay. Anyway, going to merge this thread with the one in the main forums.

really don't think they'll do 2 AAA releases in one year
i say its late 2016 for cyberpunk and i don't think i'm overly pessimistic with this date

I don't disagree. I doubted 2015 anyway. CDPR commits hard and this is a new IP in a new setting with a somewhat fanatical international fan base.

Care produces quality. Look forward to when you play it, not if.

Damn, why do they announce the game so early then? I love when developers take their time to make awesome games, but announcing the game 3-4 years before release is madness.

It's not like there was necessarily a release date anyway. They informally sneaked a projection into a trailer, and even that one said late 2015 at earliest. Same goes for everyone screaming for a lack of new material to speculate on. I get it, but hyping up a game so far in advance will do more harm than good.

Same goes for everyone screaming for a lack of new material to speculate on. I get it, but hyping up a game so far in advance will do more harm than good.

Well.

You have a good point..but I'm not in any way ungrateful for both the great Trailer, (which I've watched nearly as many times as Wisdom!) and these forums. Both have brought me many happier moments than I'd have had without them.

So, all is good.

I do kinda regret that I started watching Witcher 3 stuff this year in seriousness after turning my brain away from it. now I can't unknow or unhype myself. Sigh. Only a few extra months, though.

Damn, why do they announce the game so early then? I love when developers take their time to make awesome games, but announcing the game 3-4 years before release is madness.

If you watch the announcement trailer closely - in fact, if you watch it at all - you will notice that it's just one big job advertisement. A recruitment video.

Yes, literally too.

If you watch the announcement trailer closely - in fact, if you watch it at all - you will notice that it's just one big job advertisement. A recruitment video.

Yes, literally too.
So can we expect another awesome CGI cinematic for Cyberpunk 2077? If that trailer was for recruitment, there needs to be a trailer for fans! Closest guess though: late 2015.

I'm sure we'll get plenty of excellent trailers for CP - both CGI and in-game - when the time is right.

I'm sure we'll get plenty of excellent trailers for CP - both CGI and in-game - when the time is right.

I hope that time is soon. Because we were already complaining about info drought last year. Imagine the end of next year.

Tbh, another Trailer so long before the release ( like more than 2 years ) would be just teasing.
I mean GTA had like 1 year between its trailers and Info.
I doubt that there will be any info or trailer/teaser before E3 2015

I hope that time is soon. Because we were already complaining about info drought last year. Imagine the end of next year.

Guys... what if we die before we get to play this game? I almost wish I had never heard of it, I'm anticipating it so hard.

Hm. Hadn't considered the possibility until now...

Since CDP doesn't have a long history of game making, with CP2077 pushed out as far as it is, do you think they might shelve the game (a-la Starcraft: Ghost)?

Top Bottom