CP77 sold 13 million copies on all platforms including refunds

+
There are 1 in Poland and 3 in USA. If it is different lawsuits, i dont know so could be wrong.

Probably, probably not. Time will tell, but it looks bad.

Im not assuming anything, i wrote this at the end of my sentence "if we dont have insight into how investments work." That is not assuming that no one on these forums do not understand this.

Those lawsuits are basically a joke. Some people that now are called "investors" bought stocks when they were at all time high and now are surprised when they dropped.

So... you are advising the opposite of what they have done with The witcher 3... their most successful game :

will always be held back by ps4 and xbox one. and with the amount of negative press this game has gotten its a better solution to just drop last gen and start anew.

Hopefully fix the game and support it for years to come.
There's an endless list of what people want fixed. Even fulfilling half of the demands looks like making a new game. Though I personally want them to commit to it instead of rushing to do a new game.

CD PROJEKT RED is not Ubisoft.

Bugs were to be expected. And some things can be improved. They released maybe to soon. But will improve the game I trust. I have not had any crashes so far (PC), game is running fine, some things are glitched. Some AI behavior is bugged. Some items are wrongly placed in the world. And some things that were expected due to their previews are not implemented as such.

There's an endless list of what people want fixed.

Yes and, obviously, they can't add everything. It's impossible but there are some that are just much more important than others and have a much bigger impact. It'll be up to CDPR to choose which one they can and can't do and up to gamers to decide whether that's enough or not.

The next few months could be crucial for CP's future

It's a great game. Far from perfect but still great with lots of fun things to do .

But it's very buggy, quite rough when compared to masterpieces like RDR2. Now cdpr should polish the game , put some hard work into bug hunting and smooth up the gameplay.

Releasing it on the last gen console is a very bad move....yeah you get the big sales figures but last gen simply can not handle the massive load of this game, 6yr old hardware and run the red hot grafix card killer game of today? At 4K? C'mon... be realistic, actually I'm quite amazed that it can even run on a vanilla ps4 / Xbox one.....

So at the current state this game is caught very awkwardly in the middle of a performance gap, next gen consoles must settle with sub-par presentation because the game's next gen content is not quite done yet, while last gen players must suffer the eye ball crushing and brain damaging blurry slide show performance....

Last edited:
Ubi Soft has several internal divisions, Montreal highlighted by the successes.

The latest Ubi Montreal games have been a spectacle, the 3 latest assassin Creed's and another, more anime / cartoon style, just released. Ubi has surpassed itself in technical terms. AC, the last 3, good RPGs and there is controversy about the style of game, but they are vast, stable, etc.

will always be held back by ps4 and xbox one. and with the amount of negative press this game has gotten its a better solution to just drop last gen and start anew.
Sorry but that just is not true. Optimizations exist, tricks have, can & will be pulled. That's just game development brother.

They could hire an entire team just for bug fixing. Hopefully they will put the money to good use, because they have a really great game under the hood, if they can fix everything.

They could hire an entire team just for bug fixing. Hopefully they will put the money to good use, because they have a really great game under the hood, if they can fix everything.
That would be the honorable thing to do and everyone would love it: staff up, expand, have a team working on enhancing CP2077 and at the same time team doing their next title(s).

I wish they had just drawn the line in sand at last gen consoles and release only on current gen and PC. Used those resources for improving the game systems and fleshing out instead of optimising for obsolete platforms. I mean plenty of people out there have bought or intend to buy PS5 and XboX SX just to play CP77.

Taken an extra 6-12months to implement things that were clearly cut last minute like braindance, trauma teams, police, destructible environment.

#Animalfather mays be pessimist, but he has points. Last-Gen is the reason to held the product back, it would be better if they have one year more time and release it in 2021 only for Next-Gen and PC. The Devs speak open clearly, they werent much focus on Last-Gen, it was kinda last minute.

In the gaming history, many studios were more succesfully with Second Part than First Part. There are lot reasons.
- First time with new engine
- A lot of new models to create (immense time ressoucres)
- A lot of feedbacks for improvements
Second part, 90% of models are pre-done, re-skinned, copy&paste. Overhauled systems from the ground. So basically First Part is a big demo.

But may shouldnt underestimate the Devs, may they can improve everything in a short time. For example, "Witcher 3 Blood & Wine" is like a whole own game and its an impressive efforts.
Another solution - Last-Gen will get only hotfixes. PC and Next-Gen will get new improvements, DLCs, enhanced systems etc.

Top Bottom