CP77 Streamers. The good and the bad

+

XianeX

Forum regular
As an apparent fan of the game, I'm interested as anyone else in the future of the current game and the future of the game as a franchise. However, Streamers have been a gift and a curse. For me, as a person that's not going to follow every breath of CDPR, it's useful that you guys provide information. But, I've got a list of things that you guys annoy me about.

1. Who the fuck listens to a corporate earnings call and expects that the finance people have anything relevant to say about the future of gameplay as credible as what the actual developers would say? That's crazy! (And predatory, like stalker broads that go through the messages of your phone to knit-pick about irrelevant shit. Like many of the streamers do). I'm probably saying you guys act like bitches, but in more politically correct terms LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The game is beautiful, and the gameplay is awesome, I actually enjoy some of the footage of your playthroughs. However, If I didn't already buy the game and was looking to you guys for solidifying a purchase decision, looking at you guys making the game look like America on the Fourth of July while you're telling me that Finance people are morbid liars and the development path of the game is near ruinous, I probably would struggle with buying the game. Realistically, I did! When the game first came out. It took near a month of parsing through peanut gallery commentation just to come to a conclusion that the game will still be good for me even though everyone was flooding the net with everything that suggested the game was going to be a waste of money. While demonstrating their gameplay.

3. You guys talk more about CDPR than the ACTUAL FUCKING GAME! I think the only person that was ever consistently useful and interesting was eDepot. However, he's probably some of the reason that CDPR patched up a bunch of shit and put more and higher invisible walls to protect players from themselves LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which leads to . . .

4. You guys are extremely annoying when it comes to finding ways to break the game. And! The fucking MODS! OMFG!!!! Mods. I remember the game wasn't out more than a month and people were already talking about how they were going to Modify the game! It's kinda sad and simultaneously disgusting. I'm still trying to figure out what kind of person spends $60 on a game without actually completing a playthrough (and already wants to do things that'll potentially fuck the game up) and have that as their media platform when their viewers are expecting insight on the base game.

Keep doing what you do! You're all awesome LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post automatically merged:

This is good!

Last edited:
I can only aswer for myself but here my take on some points.

Earnings calls gets used since the direct info has pretty much become noneexistant and even if we get info its not exactly good news most of the time. People wanna know whats gonna happend and what there working on. They should be more carefull with what they say (content creators) and allways make it clear there speculating.

Some people probably just liked too shit on the game (especially at release). Sadly it dident really release in a good state and alot of people were dissapointed. I dident watch alot of streams or gameplay videos since i was playing myself but most of the criticisms ive seen ive atleast agreed on in general. It was pretty popular too shit on the game for quite some time and i still se referances too bad launches with a "cp2077 all over again". Its become a meme at this point i think.

If you like the game thats totaly fine and good for you but i dident (atleast not as much as i thought). Its not a bad game but not really good either and if i was streaming i would probably have been pretty critical too it too. I did watch a few youtubers and there takes on the game after i beat it and it seems you either love it or are pretty dissapointed.

Is one of the videos i find pretty on point.

Top Bottom