CP77 themed Xbox One X and first expansion "Phantom Liberty"

+
So the support for the old gen ceases with the 1.6, at least as regards the major updates as I assume the next expansion should be considered.

The problem is: I purchased the Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox One X bundle, which specifically includes the first expansion as well. Did CDPR foresee a solution for this eventuality, or as I think it simply did not take it into account? I think PS4 Pro and Xbox One X could have remained supported, given that the game still runs more than decently on these platforms and I don't think the expansion will present who knows what new features to justify abandoning it.

I would appreciate an official response from CDPR. We purchased their product in good faith, so at least official feedback should be required. At least, instead of this constant vagueness.

Here the answer ;)
The expansion is being developed for PC, Stadia, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S*. Coming in 2023.

*Important: owners of the Xbox One X - Cyberpunk 2077 Limited Edition Bundle will receive a reimbursement for the expansion in the form of Microsoft Store credits. Please stay tuned for more details about this procedure.

Indeed, now with Redmod, if you want/plan to use mods, it's definitly the way to go (y)

Without a doubt, anyway the fact remains that a console advertised to play CP77 at its best will now no longer receive major updates (and some previous ones were already castrated) or expansions. Not quite the best figure for CDPR.

Without a doubt, anyway the fact remains that a console advertised to play CP77 at its best will now no longer receive major updates (and some previous ones were already castrated) or expansions. Not quite the best figure for CDPR.
I'm sure they tried... Because it "cut" a lot of potential sales (from what I know, XBox 1 stay the most used Xbox console...)

I'm sure they tried... Because it "cut" a lot of potential sales (from what I know, XBox 1 stay the most used Xbox console...)

Honestly I don't know, with all the CP77 operation CDPR has dropped very, very low in my consideration, and I speak as a person who owns the box of the first Witcher as a relic.

Honestly I don't know, with all the CP77 operation CDPR has dropped very, very low in my consideration, and I speak as a person who owns the box of the first Witcher as a relic.
I guess they don't feel like spending another year to improve stuff for old consoles after releasing the expansion.

I guess they don't feel like spending another year to improve stuff for old consoles after releasing the expansion.

Did you mean "before" instead of "after"?

In any case, if I had known too I would have avoided spending on the Xbox One X limited, which in theory should have allowed me to enjoy CP77 to the fullest, including the expansions (or maybe we should say the single expansion?).

Refunding money or Microsoft Points restores only, and in part, the material aspect but not the moral one. Trust cannot be bought or sold, and in any case it's very, very expensive.

I have a question, I bought a limited xbox one x cyberpunk 2077 console, how will I get compensation if I'm from Russia?

I have a question, I bought a limited xbox one x cyberpunk 2077 console, how will I get compensation if I'm from Russia?
I think the country doesn't matter, but for now, "stay tuned for more details" :)
*Important: owners of the Xbox One X - Cyberpunk 2077 Limited Edition Bundle will receive a reimbursement for the expansion in the form of Microsoft Store credits. Please stay tuned for more details about this procedure.

Maybe they will compensate, but I won't even be able to spend this money in the store, because of the policy that most companies have introduced.

Top Bottom