CP77 Wardrobes and Styles

+
CP77 Wardrobes and Styles

So what kind of wardrobes and styles do you think will be in the game? Which types would you like to see?

I would love to see the sleeker style of future clothes as well as the alternative punk rock style mixed in there.

From blue jeans and leather jackets to trench-coats and dust-masters to glow0in-the-dark hotpants and tankshirts to bulletproof bikinies to full metal armor to smart silk suits with real leather shoes to mini skirts and bras to leather coats and Bogart hats to jumpsuits and overalls to camouflage uniforms to thermo-optic camouflage coats to polyester dinner dresses to hot lingery to tuxedo and tophats to ..............

From blue jeans and leather jackets to trench-coats and dust-masters to glow0in-the-dark hotpants and tankshirts to bulletproof bikinies to full metal armor to smart silk suits with real leather shoes to mini skirts and bras to leather coats and Bogart hats to jumpsuits and overalls to camouflage uniforms to thermo-optic camouflage coats to polyester dinner dresses to hot lingery to tuxedo and tophats to ..............

........What this guy said^

Snazzy and slick Ghost(Starcraft) like armor?

........What this guy said^

What those guys said.

Also I want a ramones leather jacket for one of my characters :)

CD Projekt Red should take a page from Cryptic Studios' book and make the characters extremely customisable. Cyberpunk is "Form over Substance" afterall.

I'm going to go on the LMS tip like I did in the off topic section

Retro
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2009/002/5/7/57225bb262b46a8230bee552944f75a1.jpg

Stylish attire, light up jackets
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2008/357/5/7/57a7cfedf00006606881bb1b284b7ec5.jpg

Urban, ability to layer clothing ... sun glasses that have LEDs and n stuff in them
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2008/071/3/5/Abel_and_his_monkey__Kane___by_adonihs.jpg

Pants and t-shirt, biker look
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/122/b/c/turk___lms___by_adonihs-d4ybhj1.jpg

Corporate Suits
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/256/8/6/lms___hex___by_adonihs-d2yi62d.jpg

Basically just create a million different clothing styles and combinations.

My question is, how will items/equipment be handled? Will they have stats on them or will stats be handled in some other way? My fear is that if I find a piece of armor/clothing/etc that I really like the look of, I don't want to have to switch it out for something that I think looks like garbage because the garbage has better stats.

WE TALKIN BOUT AESTHETICS HERE.

Yup, exactly what Kilravok wrote.

silk threads would probably have stats related to attractiveness, style&wardrobe, etiquette, armor will have stats related to damage reduction...and so on....a techies overall might give some small bonus to mechanical skills.... sunglasses might have electronic built in that substitute for cyber-optics, but are not as powerful as cyber eyes....
You would not take your tuxedo to a gang war in the ghettos, would you?
And certainly you wouldn't wear full combat armor or ripped leather trousers to a CEO meeting? dress for success

Anything Black. I would rock a basic black hoodie and dress urban with black cybernetic parts. The only color on me would be the glow in my infrared eyes that make me a predator.

I would like to have a Samoan like tribal tattoo, with black light ink and black ink. Maybe make myself part rattlesnake, fork my tongue, things like that. Maybe get some chameleon DNA splicing into myself.

"On my first day on the Castro I saw a naked man wearing just a hat. I was not prepared for this. After staying in the area for a few weeks I realized that this is pretty standard." [anonymous traveler]

Seriously, anything goes in NorCal, and the artists should let their imagination run wild. A few points for verisimilitude:

* It never freezes, but it never quite gets warm, either, and there's wind every day and frequent fog. Jackets, vests, woolly accessories are part of the look for people who aren't showing something off.

* Suits wear suits. Even though they may be wearing Chuck Taylors instead of wing tips.

* Retro is cool. Even 80's looks like the Castro Clone never quite go out of style.

I'd like to see a decent amount of retro stuff in the game. At least one used clothing store with precious antiques going all the way back to the Summer of Love.

an updated version of the classic film noir detective trench coat please
the one deckard wears in blade runner

i would also like some nice futuristic suits and hoodies

I feel they need to be progressive and form a modernized style that has a definite edge to it, so something grimier and more lived in than than DX: HR. Add just a dash of retro and I'm good. And there should be stark differences between how societal classes dress.

View attachment 505
View attachment 506
Yeah yeah, I know. What can I say, the fashion design for Blade Runner just oozes atmosphere and style. Long black trench coats, blue jeans, a dark green hoodie would also work, to like modernize the look a little I guess.

Attachments

• bladerunner1.jpg
    bladerunner1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 78
  • Edward_James_Olmos%u00252Bhat%2BBlade%2BRunner.jpg
    Edward_James_Olmos%u00252Bhat%2BBlade%2BRunner.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 85
Putting this thread in the guide...

Needless to say, I am pretty sure all sorts of body armor, long trenchcoats, and whozza whatsis will be in the game as given... but I really want to see outfits like this:

Maybe customization could have "cosmetic slots " as well as your actual armor so you can get the look and style without sacrificing protection

I'd say no to that....if you want the looks of a hot chainmail bikini, then your protection is only where the material covers....not anywhere else...which mean virtually no protection at all.....You have to decide if you want Style or Substance

Top Bottom