craft cards question

+
the only way i found to gather the resource is buy keggs mill exceding cards and get some scrsps
sometime if you complete a gold but is very rare and very little resource they give and some from the story
the process is so slow that i could craft an 800 card after a week of play
are there any better way to gather resource for crafting apsrt to spend a fortune ?
thx for help

unless you have tons of reward points, no.
in beta the end of season reward gave tons of ressources, but thats gone now too, alongside many other great things

You can complete contracts in the game and they'll give you reward points. Spend those reward points in the Reward Book (You'll find it at the bottom left corner of the main menu).

You can get quite a bit of scraps and ore that way.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I think they're giving even more scraps than before - through the contracts and reward book - but that might be a perception thing.

Also, i know this season wont have the awesome season rewards like it used to have, but maybe it will come back in the future? Since this season they dont want PC players to have many bonus over console players who dont have HC yet.

I think they're giving even more scraps than before - through the contracts and reward book - but that might be a perception thing.

Also, i know this season wont have the awesome season rewards like it used to have, but maybe it will come back in the future? Since this season they dont want PC players to have many bonus over console players who dont have HC yet.
It wont come back, well only get reward points. Maybe the season reward trees will give good return for the points, but I doubt anywhere near as good as old season rewards

Based strictly on keg/scrap value, rewards are lower than pre-HC at pretty much every step of the way... only a little at the level of dailies, but quite a lot at the level of season rewards.

That said, my previous advice for set building is still the best option (with 3 additions)...
  1. do your quests and dailies up through the 12/12 level at least
  2. play ranked until you get to your best rank possible
  3. avoid arena mode unless you firmly believe you can do much better than the average of 3 wins (or unless powder means more to you than kegs/scraps. ex >75% set completion)
  4. prefer earning kegs when you are less that 75% set complete, prefer scraps after
  5. faction kegs are only worth a little more than normal ones, and only when you're trying to build out a specific faction early in the set.
  6. premium kegs and alternate avatars are not good reward point puchases for building your set, story nodes and leader cards are
  7. don't worry about contract completion before you hit your best ranked level, you can make specific decks to work on some of those in casual.

Top Bottom