Crafting - breaking down iconic items by mistake

+
I think it's too easy to accidentally destroy your iconic items (I've done it countless times).

Please give us a confirmation dialog on iconic items before we disassemble them. Only iconic. I wouldn't want to click yes 50 times for all the guns I pick up and disassemble every 20 minutes.

Alternatively, just let us craft iconic items without having the original in our inventory.

Is it just me or are some weapons OP? I crafted an SMG and mods and the dam is over 1300 on a SMART GUN! Also, my armour mods are OP too with a rating over 2500.

Attachments

• Screenshot (406).png
    Screenshot (406).png
    3.3 MB · Views: 212
Yep, one of many UI issues. you can't just sell or disassemble items without having to worry about that.

Yes - please add a feature, so that epic and or iconic weapons can be recovered or crafted without having the original item anymore.

I did not know about the upgrade-feature and did dismantle or sold all my iconics so far :(
I think I put the game on ice, until there is a solution to this. Please don´t let us out in the cold too long,
Please help!

Yes - please add a feature, so that epic and or iconic weapons can be recovered or crafted without having the original item anymore.

I did not know about the upgrade-feature and did dismantle or sold all my iconics so far :(
I think I put the game on ice, until there is a solution to this. Please don´t let us out in the cold too long,
Please help!
Yeah I'm completely gutted. At some point my inventory was full and in the heat of battle I disassembled
my girl, Judy's Mox
. I don't even know how to move on because my last save with said gun is before I started clearing out all of night city. To start over is just as unsettling as continuing without the gun. CDPR if you're reading this please give us a way to redeem these guns again or craft them? It's too easy to disassemble them like other users said.

I would love to have a Chinese Triad gang in Cyberpunk 2077. Then Communist China would ban the game! I am sick and tired of all the Western brown-nosing of these Communist Scum that weaponized Covid-19.

It would be great if you can buy or craft iconic Items. I accidently sold my iconic weapons with the plan to craft them later in the game. I didn't know you need to have the original weapon to use the blueprints

Last edited:
Save often and save multiple files. I used to play with a single save until I lost items and had no way to get them. On my second play tru and I have about ten different saves. Kinda random. Next playtru I’ll be saving before any major decisions, before picking up legendary armor, and before any meaningful battles. At least. I’m learning to take advantage of the save system in the game until the day we get a lock feature for gear. Other games let you lock gear to prevent accidental dismantling. I’m surprised this game didn’t implement something similar. Although in hindsight... :shrug:

The explanation in spanish is not the best one, the game never warned me that if I destroyed or sold an iconic item I wouldn't be able to recraft it, even more so the game says "you can craft it later".

I just realised I sold all my iconic gear with the idea to craft them later, now I'm screwed... I'm more than 60 hours in, I'm this close to just drop the game completely and play something else, this issue for me is just poor design and it really breaks the experience for me.

Every playthrough without fail i'll accidentally dismantle one of them, wee need a lock system tbh to stop it happening

The iconic being required to craft is double bad. Even if you don't mistakenly dismantle or sell something you can essentially lose it by crafting it too early. Once you've crafted to the top tier you can't recraft it. And upgrading can add up to hundreds of times the base costs if you want to raise something more than a few levels. Every Iconic should let you craft the rare version.

Crafting overall is a bit of a mess. The upgrade mechanic being costly to the point of being non-functional is the biggest problem. But Iconic system, lack of legendary specs, terrible balance of the perk tree are also pretty serious.

Top Bottom