Crafting Bug

+
After playing for about 150+ hours encountering endless amounts of both graphical , game oriented, and inventory management bugs.. i am now stuck with the crafting stuck at the end of level 17... of course with out 18 i cant get the achievement for crafting any legendary ..

Items picked up are not breaking down automatically..
Items crafted do not contribute to crafting experience..
Crafting specific progression shards .. do not contribute to crafting level at all..

Attempting to upgrade the Widow Maker.. often results in making that weapon unable to be used when aimed.. also displays a message cannot upgrade {lev_0} not met.. or something..

Crafting is basically broken ..

This is making it extremely difficult to finish the game with 100% completion ..

any ETA on when this will be looked at ?

cheers

Upgrade lev0 just means your are not high enough character level yet to upgrade it further. Its just a bad string showing in the interface.

Your crafting skill is limited by your stat. Unless you have 18 in the main stat you cannot earn it for the skills. That is why you are not getting XP, as you are at the limit already for your character. Spent max points in Technical stat to increase the skill cap to 20

oh thats great.. except its totally impossible for me at level 50 to do anything? i cant get any extra levels .. and re specing with the very expensive item .. doesnt do anything to help the crafting situation being stuck at 17 either.. so sadly none of this advice actually tells me how i can level up crafting when its just not leveling anything anymore stuck at 17 ..

Last edited:
If you are already 50 (level cap) you don't get any additional attribute points I guess.
I know there is an item to reset bought perks, but obviously doesn't help for attribute distribution.

Other than that, there is cheats - hook up cheat engine or something like that and re-distribute your stats or whatsoever, should be easy (for anyone not experienced with the tool and memory manipulation, at least as long as there is a predefined table for cyberpunk).

For a non-cheaty way ... you can restart the game and plan in advance where you put your attributes.

As I said your crafting skill is capped by your technical stat. If your technical stat is 17 and you have no points left, then you are out of luck. It is not a bug.

Last edited:
ok so then how would it be possible get more than one 20 level skill? on any perk.. i do have my stats split .. with 20 BODY .. and 17 TECHNICAL

so you are effectively saying it ISNT possible to get 20 level skill on more than ONE skill?
or even 18 ? if i have ONE 20 already ? because clearly at this level .. 50/50 theres very little chance of me even finding enough enemies to get one more skill point for TECH..

1609756375320.png

ok so then how would it be possible get more than one 20 level skill? on any perk.. i do have my stats split .. with 20 BODY .. and 17 TECHNICAL

so you are effectively saying it ISNT possible to get 20 level skill on more than ONE skill?
or even 18 ? if i have ONE 20 already ? because clearly at this level .. 50/50 theres very little chance of me even finding enough enemies to get one more skill point for TECH..

View attachment 11127521

I think you didn't understand.
You can have up to three skill trees with level 20 attributes. But this means to cut two other attribute trees, where you will be able to distribute only one point for.
It is you who decides how to redistribute those atteibute points.

The way how you split your attribute points resulted you in having 17 in TECH at level 50, which means you're now stuck with it.
The only way to get around it legally is to start a new game or load a previous save file where you haven't reached level 50 yet.

In this game you can mess up with your attribute points, so choose wisely which gameplay method you prefer and make thoughts about attribute points distribution in advance. From level 1 up to level 50 you will earn a total of 49 attribute points, in addition when starting a new game, you can distribute some attribute points to your character up to a maximum attribute level of 6 (given the amount of points available, only two skill trees can be maxed to 6 at this stage).

I hope this clarifies your concern.

Cheers
TalentX

Top Bottom