CRAFTING COMPENENTS AUTO CRAFT MULTIPLE ITEMS FEATURE

+

Would you be happy or sad if they added this feature?

• Total voters

Ampee

Forum regular
Also I might suggest adding a sound effect when the actual item crafting has completed. Right now there is no feedback at all, just that the progress bar fills completely up.

Not to mention that after the crafting finding the item in your backpack is really hard.

Nah chooms you have to work and get the chance for a free component, its work and will stop people from just walking through, craft the siccest in minimal time.

In a sense; there a reason its singular and with no sound - you have to work for it. Eyes on the job

Ingenious lil piece of game design really, quite hardcore in fact.

Nah chooms you have to work and get the chance for a free component, its work and will stop people from just walking through, craft the siccest in minimal time.

In a sense; there a reason its singular and with no sound - you have to work for it. Eyes on the job

Not hardcore at all just annoying. Spending an hour pushing one button over and over to upgrading my crafting materials a horrid design choice and very unfun. Made me regret going with crafting. Planning a 2nd playthrough once more patches and dlc arrive but i sure as heck won't be crafting unless this is fixed. WTF were they thinking.

I explained it.
You are being limited on purpose.. Sure in other game you can mass craft but the idea here is Value.

1 purple component takes time to craft from scratch. It takes time so that 1; you can't get things so easily 2; its work to attain components.

I cant word it more clear
What they were thinking, I assume, is that a single legendary component, made from common requires X amount of time. Its work, the legendary component has value because you can't mass craft it in an eye blink

Last edited:
Having that little massproduction factory in your pocket (which it almost already is) would surely come in handy considering how bad the crafting system as a whole is.

But it would even further trivialize the whole thing.

The feature is already bad, rather ask for making it better somehow than QOL features to cope with it.

Ampee

Forum regular

In this sense why didn't they do a whole new screen where you have to put the pieces together.

Really would appreciate a craft multiple option. Really time consuming bulk crafting clothing mods trying to get epic ones

If you dont wanna wait :0 go get razer mouse . like naga . its have macro for hold click and craft.
cheer
I was starting to wonder if I was the only one using synapse macro's :D

Tip: For getting soda can's from vending machines, create a F key macro that you can toggle on and off, your wrist will thank you :D

no D: ! if you do that it will keep spam F .
you need to record your press action . you need to hold it and unhold . :0 for made that craft macro :0

cheer

no D: ! if you do that it will keep spam F .
you need to record your press action . you need to hold it and unhold . :0 for made that craft macro :0

cheer
I have 2, one for crafting that clicks and holds the required amount of time, the other one to pull soda cans out of machine, and that is the one I was talking about. F on repeat clicks the machine and picks up the cans as they come out. Try it, best place for it is at Cassius ripper doc, there is like 20 soda machines there inline!

Unfortunately the Craft Experience is really about hindering the player experience.

"Should we make some fast, balanced and massive crafting mechanic, so the player can spend more time looking at the world, playing and enjoying the game, instead of looking at the crafting menu?"

"Nah, we better make it very exploitive, then we'll put this filling bar, so the player can spend time bored, looking at the crafting menu"

I explained it.
You are being limited on purpose.. Sure in other game you can mass craft but the idea here is Value.

1 purple component takes time to craft from scratch. It takes time so that 1; you can't get things so easily 2; its work to attain components.

I cant word it more clear
What they were thinking, I assume, is that a single legendary component, made from common requires X amount of time. Its work, the legendary component has value because you can't mass craft it in an eye blink
When you know that you can just purchause 50 of them every 24h hour in any weapons shop, it makes your point non valid.

Even more when you can break the game with any kind of weapon, at any difficulty.

This is just a poor, boring game design that makes absolutely no sense at all. And I'm not enven mentioning the random stats and slots you craft. Is there any craftsman in the world who doesn't know what he'll get in the end ?

Top Bottom