CRAFTING: Lesser -> Normal -> Greater Glyphs?!

+
CRAFTING: Lesser -> Normal -> Greater Glyphs?!

Hello there,

So I've only noticed after patch 1.05, that (some?) glyphs don't stack as they should, since it seems the games sees two different items types.

What's even more strange is that I have two stacks as seen in the low res crap photos I made (didn't know how to print screen since my prscr + paint ain't working for some reason), all cernobog runes I've picked up today (after 1.06 instal), go into the same larger stack (that I was unable to use so far to upgrade), and in the crafting menu, I still only see the 1 separate glyph as 1/2 for upgrade and the other 15 are missing.

So basically now I am still adding glyphs I find, to that one stack I can't use to upgrade :D.

I've read about a workaround and it seems many others have encountered this issue. Had high hopes 1.06 would also address this since :(.

Here are the screens on this topic:

View attachment 17079
View attachment 17080
View attachment 17081

A fixin' on this would be really awesome tbh.

Ty,
uZu.

Attachments

• image(1).jpeg
    image(1).jpeg
    284 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    300 KB · Views: 74
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    291.6 KB · Views: 69
Yeah, very annoying to have an inventory full of stacks of runestones I can't improve. Some of them work in crafting but most don't, can't see any logic to it.

I think they add a middle class glyphs & runestone, which result in the old & new no longer compatible.

Previously there are Greater & lesser. Now there a 'normal' (not prefixed) added. The old lessor do not stack with the new ones, & now you have to combine normal class glyphs to made greater ones. Combining lessor Glyphs only yield you normal glyphs.

Not sure what they are thinking. Adding something without even checking if they are comparable. As someone who do development work, it seems the checking part, QC is very lacking in patches. Finish & send it out of the gate.

I think they add a middle class glyphs & runestone, which result in the old & new no longer compatible.

Previously there are Greater & lesser. Now there a 'normal' (not prefixed) added. The old lessor do not stack with the new ones, & now you have to combine normal class glyphs to made greater ones. Combining lessor Glyphs only yield you normal glyphs.

Not sure what they are thinking. Adding something without even checking if they are comparable. As someone who do development work, it seems the checking part, QC is very lacking in patches. Finish & send it out of the gate.

I see. I haven't had enough time to play every day so missed the fact there was no middle point glyph before. I've only recently considered buying the recipe and trying, only to find this. Still, if this would be the issue it still doesn't make sense that I do see one lesser proposed. It really smells like the older items or some items from the entire pool, have different versions somewhere.

I noticed now that this is also present in the BUGs mega-thread so high hopes on that.

Thanks for the confirmation and support! :)

P.S. ITIL SVT FTW but still a very nice job considered the amount of content.

only one that exists is to sell all glymphs and runes you find... if you want to manufacture greater ones, you have to either manufacture them from own manufactured lesser, or buy lesser runes from a shop..

Top Bottom