Should it be changed?

• Sure

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Nope

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Bacon

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
I feel that the make more money perk at Lvl 20 is rather pointless. I think for the investment the perk should be the ability to add mod slots to to any clothing item which would essentially make them legendary. This would let people dress the way they like and be able to equip enough armor, crit and whatever mods they like. Thoughts?

I'd like to see it changed but not like the way you suggest, I think adding slots should be a mid-tier perk. I'd prefer the level 20 perk was something less boring than selling things for more money. Especially since by the time you've got 20 in crafting money isn't really a big deal. What exactly that could be I dunno, maybe choosable bonus effects for any equipablle item that are stronger for each stack of the level 20 perk. They'd still require you having the level 20 perk to function though, so you can't just craft the bonus effect into an item with a bunch of level 20 stacks then Tabula E-Rasa to spend those perks elsewhere but keep the bonus.

I agree a money bonus is boring for a level 20 perk; and really isn't needed. I also feel we should be able to craft more slots (up to max) into a piece of current equipment. Not sure if this is good as a level 20 perk but it is better then the current perk. really the entire crafting tree could be re-jiggered from scratch to better flow (and better perks).

Yeah, I am only L19 crafting and already managed to purchase all cars, clothes, etc. Basically have no need for money anymore. Therefore, reaching L20 crafting wouldn't bring anything to the table. Plus, we can probably make more money by selling all the mats wasted in order to reach L20.

Top Bottom